General Trading Chat

Last edited:
Are we going to see repeat of psu banks fiasco in pvt banks later this year? i hope not
Axis, ICICI, yes maybe vulnerable ........... But as of now HDFC, Kotak, IndusInd, bandhan seems clean.

I happend to discuss NPA issue of the banks with junior level officer of a bank. This officer happens to recommend loans upto Rs.1 crore. I asked him what happens to you if the loan recommended by you becomes NPA. He said he would be suspended until it is resolved. I asked how many such junior officers are put under suspension. He said many of them are under suspension. This is good to hear.

Just for loans upto Rs.1 crore banks take stringent steps upto suspension in case the loans fail to recover.

How many officers are put under suspension who sanction loans above Rs.1000 crores. None of them are put under suspension. Here I am referring the officers who are vested with powers to sanction loans above Rs.1000 crores. In recent PNB case also, we find that some scapegoats are put under suspension. In case of Malvya , SBI loan defaulter, none is put under suspension. Just see what is going on in the banks.

This trend changes, only when chairman, MD and committees are thrown out, when such big scams happen. The big knife should always hang above these people's head.
These people are vested with super powers to manage the banks. These people are not accountable when things go wrong. Highest positions should be made responsible for the scams as they have every power to control and stop scams. This is evident from the fact that numerous junior level officers are suspended.

These people at the top are selected by their political bosses .....

.they also share their booty with their selectors ..

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader