General Trading Chat

The next step is ........
Traders should not short.
Traders should not buy multiple lots.
Traders should punch in their Aadhar number when placing a trade.
Traders should not forget their PAN when trading.
Traders should use the strategies sold by SEBI, NSE and BSE.
Traders should pass dubba trading by hitting 70%.
Traders............
Traders............

I strongly believe that this is nothing but circumventing the financial freedom ie denial of fundamental right ie right to earn livelihood.:mad:
brother, our fundamental rights in this country is already gone when we are forced to use aadhaar number for everything. Dont be surprised if vegetable sellers and the toilet counter in railway stations ask you aadhaar number. I really dont understand why supreme court is still prolonging this case. Government introduced this aadhaar number by saying it is mandatory to receive government benefits. Other than that it should not force us to use aadhaar number for anything. Even telecom operators are sending sms, if we dont link aadhaar number then mobile number will be disconnected. :(
John sir, I fully agree with your views...but SEBI and the Govt do not agree with our views that is the problem....I did not like LTCG on stocks but as it is imposed, we have to fall in line.....no choice.

Smart_trade
If government and SEBI do not agree with our views why do we need them? If Government creates all the rules which create chaos in public then what is the use of the government, If SEBI force us to leave F&O segment, what is the use of them. Its our money we have to decide what to do with it ; whether i want to multiple it or wipe it out, I have to decide. Day by day this government and SEBI are taking all the unnecessary actions by thinking that it will do good for them. at last everything will be put of tax payers shoulders. Unnecessarily they introduced LTCG tax. there has been more inflow in to market in the last 3-4 years where public participant was more to invest and grow. But they introduced tax for LTCG. Why are they not understanding when people invest in companies, companies will get more cash flow and they can create more products and hence more job opportunities, Investors can grow, company can grow , public can grow, unemployment rate will be reduced etc etc. Sometimes I wonder people who are around the PM are literate or not to give these kinds ideas

@john302928,
thanks bro. But when we are really upset, it's really hard to communicate as usual, until the mind stabilizes.. So I will take my time...
-----------
Don't know how SEBI can do this to the trading community when their role is to protect the community. They are just cutting the head to remove a headache. o_O
Take your own time and comeback. But please help others. Because when once I was a beginner, I literally begged others to help me learn. I am still in the learning phase.I know how it feels to get help and to find a person who has that helping mindset. Its a rare quality and beginners should not lose it.Irrespective of husband and wife fight, child should be takencare. :)

Raj232

If government and SEBI do not agree with our views why do we need them? If Government creates all the rules which create chaos in public then what is the use of the government, If SEBI force us to leave F&O segment, what is the use of them. Its our money we have to decide what to do with it ; whether i want to multiple it or wipe it out, I have to decide. Day by day this government and SEBI are taking all the unnecessary actions by thinking that it will do good for them. at last everything will be put of tax payers shoulders. Unnecessarily they introduced LTCG tax.
Maybe they finally want us to place our money with them and they will double it and give it back to us. We don't need to trade, they will do everything for us !!!!

vikas2131

Yes TP sir. I too would have ignored this as a "draft" policy and impractical before 8-Nov-2016. Now I shudder every time I hear the word "Mitron".

P.S - Sorry for post with political undertones. Mods can delete it if not suitable.
That blunder has destroyed too many business . more than 15 lakhs people lost their job during that time and most of business yet to recover from that.

soft_trader

My payout request with zerodha is still pending. Anybody else facing this problem? I wanted to withdraw all funds to bank because of year ending, but don't know they will process it or not. TSO sent a mail stating that next withdrawal will be on 3rd april but didn't receive similar communication from zerodha in this regard.

soft_trader

My payout request with zerodha is still pending. Anybody else facing this problem? I wanted to withdraw all funds to bank because of year ending, but don't know they will process it or not. TSO sent a mail stating that next withdrawal will be on 3rd april but didn't receive similar communication from zerodha in this regard.
It got processed now

It got processed now
Yeah.. and the ledger got updated at 11:30pm :).

Normally, with Zerodha, the payout requests get processed at around 10pm and one receives the SMS from them before midnight, and money in the bank the next morning before 9am (right after NEFT opening at 8am).

But somehow, I find that Zerodha backoffice hasn't improved any in the last few years. IMO, the older bo.zerodha.com was better for ledger and daily reports.