General Trading Chat

I have been saying from the day that we made a low of 23650 that be on the long side. I follow OBV which gave me the cue that we are not weak. Price pivots gave me the levels to go long (On seeing strength) so no way i am criticizing the role of price action before people start clamouring that i have shown price action in bad light.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Easiest day to trade!! First big fall from near open=high, then, the market took support from exact HTF prev trend line support around 24000!

Made more than 500 points from just two trades one morning short then reverse from well-known support (marked below).
Just sup and res works as magic, I have only one indicator Super Trend in my chart, that's too optional(I use it for sup res only).

Today market just obeyed the yellow lines.

I hope most of the members here with huge profit today...
Remarkable exp day, who are using huge intraday leverages with a small stop loss.

Market trapped the bulls in the first half as expected, then the bears, after rebounding from 24000, but support res traders enjoy it all...as always...
Perhaps all kind of traders today, who follow a tested system enjoy the huge profit.