General Trading Chat

This is what I wanted to know

When most people search for saving money with cheap data you have 2 official data feeds....... If one is serious enough then money saving should not be a priority in trading, because you will make enough when right....... Not only that, you also get to deduct it as an expense in income tax, so why save money?

Kudos
those who trading seriously do have a fall back option. Even they have fall back broker, fall back pc, fall back internet and everything else required in business they have a backup.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
those who trading seriously do have a fall back option. Even they have fall back broker, fall back pc, fall back internet and everything else required in business they have a backup.
Some traders have a fall back profession also, if they trade and something serious happens:D

XRAY27

Below is my trading arsenal

2 laptops, 1 pc

wired BB ,also jiowifi for emergency

live data feeds 2 ( nse authorized )

local broker ,online 2 fellows

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Looks like a bear trap has been set. Will know by tomorrow.
Just the opposite lot of positional bulls trapped today. Maybe ur are one of them (at least it seems so).
10144 and 10188 next bhai ?
---------------
Why the sudden fall in BNF? Any bad news?
Yes, there was very bad news published yesterday.
Indian banks’ sour loans hit a record 9.5 trillion rupees ($145.56 billion) at the end of June.
9.5 trillion rupees is not a joke & it is increasing steadily.

https://in.reuters.com/article/indi...ian-banks-as-bad-loans-hit-record-146-billion

24450-24500 spot, 10040-60 spot( see swing move around Sept 15) was pretty clear resistance on HTF charts too. Today was big opportunity for intraday traders.

Last edited:

Tlahuicole

How was it? did it help in your trading?
Even though this was addressed at xray27 bro, I wanted to add my comment and I am sure xray27 bro won't mind ;). Bob Volman's books are good. Bob Volman's first book "Forex price action scalping" is considered as a scalping bible by many forex scalpers. The next book is "Understanding price action in 5 minute tf" which also details the setups for trending and ranging markets. If someone is not good at looking multiple time frames and able to concentrate only in one timeframe(like myself) then the above book will definitely give an idea to create our own trading strategy.

bob volman - the king of scalping. Such a great book about scalping tht i purchased the hard copy and its been a while i am only following bob volman methods of scalping i have thrown every other book which i have in hard or soft copy after studying volman.
but word of caution he is not for beginner or novice traders as per me. one need to have couple of years screen time before volman starts making sense. if someone is looking for rules based approach tht kindly do not read his books. its a discretionary way of doing scalping

Tuna

Listen and act, don't ask it, it doesn't oblige
Some traders have a fall back profession also if they trade and something serious happens:D
For me it is the other way. I keep on trading to make it primary from secondery when situation demands (touch wood)