General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Well, how beautifully the sequential and combo work, even beaten down scripts respond. Drreddy buy combo triggered at 1984 (chart posted in my thread), in 7trading days it has moved 10% up.
#Respect DeMark
#Respect Smart_trade.

Vivek

Last edited:
Reliance capital is going up on the prospects of its AMC business getting listed.Consumer Finance,Banking,Housing Finance,NBFCs,Asset management companies are the leaders today.

Smart_trade

Well, how beautifully the sequential and combo work, even beaten down scripts respond. Drreddy buy combo triggered at 1984 (chart posted in my thread), in 7trading days it has moved 10% up.
#Respect DeMark
#Respect Smart_trade.

Vivek
DMark did the research and invented Sequential and Combo which he says identifies natural rhythm of the market and the market cycles....so the credit goes to him for this painstaking research .

I have just learned his methods by reading them several times,experimenting them on Indian markets to see how/where they work and how/where they dont work, done the backtests on several timeframes from weekly to 1 min....so my contribution is very limited.

I have immensely benefited by these.

Smart_trade

Last edited:

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
DMark did the research and invented Sequential and Combo which he says identifies natural rhythm of the market and the market cycles....so the credit goes to him for this painstaking research .

I have just learned his methods by reading them several times,experimenting them on Indian markets to see how/where they work and how/where they dont work, done the backtests on several timeframes from weekly to 1 min....so my contribution is very limited.

I have immensely benefited by these.

Smart_trade
Sir, in your learning days you did all the hard work, even communicated with DeMark himself to clear your doubts.
The system has its own steep learning and interpretation curve, you instilled in me both confidence in the system and answered my innumerable queries which no one else in TJ could have answered.
So, my understanding of the system is derived from the correspondence I had with you.
You are humble as always.
But let me put it again...
#Respect Smart_trade sir.
Always.

Vivek