General Trading Chat

However I feel FD of banks with strong balance sheet like HDFC, Kotak, Yes bank etc is 100% safe.
Management of Global Trust Bank also used to say same thing ...:D

RBL Bank going up for no reason. Bubble formation? Ripe for booking out?

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
And what about DMart ...??

Actuallly Govt. is not providing anything to Sarkari Banks .....

They ... so far are self sustaining themselves ...

Because if Govt gives them 10000 Cr Capital ..... it takes back from them ... a similar amount as Dividend .....

even after NPA problem .... Govt forces PSBs to shell out huge dividend .... Finance Ministers fleece the PSBs to meet their Fiscal Deficit Targets ..... Prime Ministers fleece the PSBs to subsidise their Jan Dhan Accounts and schemes like Demonetisation .......

..... so that they can win elections .....

So it is not Govt supporting PSBs .... But it is PSBs supporting the poor govt. .... Huh ...
Better if you had Googled before writing http://www.thehindu.com/business/In...to-13-public-sector-banks/article14497697.ece

Two of the prominant builders in my city went burst...both not returning matured FDs from the depositors....some more on the same path...one more is said to be in deep trouble as his funding by a political leader is withdrawn as per the grapewine.

Smart_trade

I am saying that ...... it is Sarkari bank that supports the poor govt ..... not the other way round .......

Even the NPA problem is creation of various successive govt.

Govt use PSB's money to fund their political capital to win elections .... See what is happening in Uttar Pradesh ....

And then ..... you will put blame on Sarkari Banks....