General Trading Chat

But, when

- I do not run a blog, so as to promote it (in disguise) in TJ
- I do not run a tips/calls providing business to promote, so as to look for clients here.
- I do not ask for a 30% cut out of profit, (on my tips) as share

When I do not do any of these, then why I should worry.

Darna unko chahiye jo yeh sab karte hain, main kyoon daroon. When I never asked for any type of favour for my posts.

One should fear if, doing all these,
like a member here in the forum from Kolkata, doing all these three points mentioned above and tried to call (blame) me as tipster looking for clients. :D
Perhaps he was feeling heat of my posts, in getting clients and affecting his business. :lol: :lol:
If you know that he is doing wrong things,send us proof and we will ban him right away.

SEBI and forum rules don't differentiate calls for money or calls without money.Giving trading calls and targets are not allowed under these rules.No one has so far complained to me atleast.Calls for money and solicitation is definitely a bigger offence.

Alert karna mera kaam tha...baki aap jo theek samzo karo .

ST

Wonder why Deba72 is subjected to personal attacks for past few days. Cannot we agree to disagree little bit politely? Granted traders are opinionated people, but surely we are not sadakchhap people. Or do we?

deba72

Wonder why Deba72 is subjected to personal attacks for past few days. Cannot we agree to disagree little bit politely? Granted traders are opinionated people, but surely we are not sadakchhap people. Or do we?
Sadly.. in our society... most of the times.. difference in opinion almost always leads to personal attack...:)

Sadly.. in our society... most of the times.. difference in opinion almost always leads to personal attack...:)
Wonder when was the last time I heard such truer words in this forum before. True for relations as well :)

I don't consider myself as master of anything...but I know little bits of many things/ trades...be it Daytrading,swing,position,investments in stocks,mutual funds now even debt funds.Apna kaam itne me challenge chal jata hai.

Smart_trade
The number of years ST Sir has given to master this art is beyond imagination. That too in days when personal computers were not available :clapping:

@ST

Please check post #44900 to #44915 and please let me know if I have posted anything wrong.. then I will correct myself and delete those posts...
I dont see anything objectionable in both the above posts....

We are discussing what is not permitted under the rules...let us not bring personal biases here.

Smart_trade

This is based on feelings: market looks to be in reversal mood...