General Trading Chat

Please share your trade position , even we would like to learn.
Knowing anyone's position does not give any learning...it only encourages tips giving activity.If I tell you I am long in nifty it does not mean anything to you....as you wont know where I am long from,why I am long as these are more pertinent points to learn .I am sure the system you follow must have given you signal to go long.

Smart_trade

What in this budget is so good for the private banks ?
they are already in crazy up trend. There was nothing against them in the budget. so they continue they job.

Somehow Rahuram rajans intentions were reflecting in the budget instead of the everyones expectation of budget in BJP style. So Rajan going to offer at least .50 rate cut. Thats why banks cheers. :)

I think my this one liner is enough, to put a finger on the mouth, of my critics :D
If you are using this line to prove your analytical and target giving abilities, you are warned that you are violating the forum rules and such violations will not be taken too kindly.....

Smart_trade

amitrandive

Knowing anyone's position does not give any learning...it only encourages tips giving activity.If I tell you I am long in nifty it does not mean anything to you....as you wont know where I am long from,why I am long as these are more pertinent points to learn .I am sure the system you follow must have given you signal to go long.

Smart_trade
St Sir

I totally agree with you on this.Just wanted to highlight that true learning is not in posting little targets and boasting about them.

Earlier many such members like a1b1trader,umesh,etc tried doing this and ultimately went so arrogant that they thought the market followed their timetable.They even went to the extent of criticizing other people's view points and methods.Ultimately they were banned.

The real intention was to discourage boasting about targets being achieved every now and then ,without proving any valuable addition.
I have no intention of understanding such person's system.I am happy with my own system.

Apologies if I sound rude in this post,but that is the truth.I am sure I have not violated any rules of the forum in this post.

Last edited: