General Trading Chat

lemondew

Decent day. Hopefully we have some more decent days going on :) That was nice yes you were talking long above 8540.

I guess many joined in a little later. But yes there were no threats today :D to position

Take todays example. MTF gave a buy above 8563 today SL was 8548....test it for last 12 months.

Smart_trade

XRAY27

Hmm!! I think lot of posts are alloted to my intra day performance :D ,but i'm still limping in swing trading :mad: some points on trade management is there to be addressed in this reference,positional side is all an all fine.

I believe that good traders are able to trade the markets effortlessly – it’s simple to them. But getting to the point of doing anything effortlessly is not easy. In fact, it’s really hard. There is a direct correlation between traders who are consistent and traders who ride the roller coaster. That difference is preparation. Preparation and repetition is what makes anyone great at what they do.

Below post of ST da !!! is very much important for every trader !!! IMO

Even the best traders make wrong trades,they have their stops hit. Those loss trades are few but they are certainly there. Just train your mind that you will not see the trade going against you for a long time and you will cut your losses short and also train the mind to hold your winners.

I am not a very high hitter meaning you will never see 80 % or 100 % return in one month in my account but I am a very consistant trader ....I have not had a loosing month in last 18-20 months , may be more and 75-80 % of weeks are profitable....and I make boring 8-25 % per month returns...so slow,steady and rock solid in consistancy.That will lead you much ahead in this game.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Bhai BB
But whats the use of posting so late and that too without any detail. If you would have posted it earlier with more details, then we would have make use of it.
Sorry Bhai,I will try to post early when I buy,But I think learning is more important than recommendation.Presently out of 13 stocks I purchased since 1st april INFY gave me a shocker.Bhel could be the 10th winner.