General Trading Chat

Fundootrader

Just out of curiosity, were swing longs stopped out today?
Stopper out at what level if they stopped out - and how stopping out at swing i different than intraday - E.g. Intraday trader may say 7470 key level - broken I entered - but the market may go down 50 points and resume upwards trend - so how swing trader define levels which are different than intraday

arsh22g

Stopper out at what level if they stopped out - and how stopping out at swing i different than intraday - E.g. Intraday trader may say 7470 key level - broken I entered - but the market may go down 50 points and resume upwards trend - so how swing trader define levels which are different than intraday
Intraday I entered short on the second bar of the trendline break, with SL above this bar, now above 61.8% retracement of the initial move.

No idea about swing, maybe hourly they use, that's why asking. A system that I am testing for swing hasn't generated a short yet though.

Blackhole

What does this means.. Strong rally with price and decline volume in daily? it was fake rally?

it was short covering and hedge covering + new trap cause of budget!.

during budget season one can always expect near abt 800-1000 point nifty range and 1800-2500 bnf points range coz of order size and thats what had happened...

just my opinion....which market does not care for...

Fundootrader

it was short covering and hedge covering + new trap cause of budget!.

during budget season one can always expect near abt 800-1000 point nifty range and 1800-2500 bnf points range coz of order size and thats what had happened...

just my opinion....which market does not care for...
what is hedge covering