General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

travi

Not a single seat for Modi in AP . why ?
Not sure about other Parties but BJP being at the centre ( after UPA had promised something in 2014 which I don't remember ) was constantly attacked in the political speeches of not granting Andhra the special status that FM Jaitley has spoken about many times.

Tomorrow, Rahul Gandhi will give his resignation to Rahul Gandhi which will be rejected by Rahul Gandhi because Rahul Gandhi says resignation is not a solution of problems created by Rahul Gandhi

Rahul Gandhi then request Rahul Gandhi to continue to guide the Congress which Rahul Gandhi will accept and thanks Rahul Gandhi for reposing faith in Rahul Gandhi
============================================
a forwarded message

monkeybusiness

Many are yet to understand why BJP is winning big.

They fail to understand that the way this govt. has touched the live of poor people is unprecedented on this scale. Gas Cylinder, Money for building homes & toilets, electricity, mudra yogna, aayushman bharat etc. Number of direct beneficiaries (without middlemen) running into millions have realized that this is first time some one is bringing change in their lives that too in just 5 years period.

The targeted class for 72K had plain simple view that "ye ullu (there is a better word) bana raha hai", and vast majority didn't believe and got irritated on constant hollering of chowkidar chor hai.

Based on this observation and talking to multiple working class people like autowalla's, security guys, housekeeping guys, chaiwalla etc, I was expecting 325 for BJP from the beginning of this poll, looks like falling short of my expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.