General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TradeJoker

It was congress mukt Bharat everyone thinking before 2016 Nov 8, but congress got the life back after DeMo, congress should thank modiji for that...

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Another scenario came to my mind last night -

NDA couldn't manage to get last 5-10 seats to prove majority and BJP/Modi decide to seat in opposition rather then cave in to demands of 35 members of NDA, paving way for other Gathbandhan to form govt which would predictably fall within 1 year or so.

Ta Da. Re-election in 2020 for public to decide again on who forms govt!

Another scenario came to my mind last night -

NDA couldn't manage to get last 5-10 seats to prove majority and BJP/Modi decide to seat in opposition rather then cave in to demands of 35 members of NDA, paving way for other Gathbandhan to form govt which would predictably fall within 1 year or so.

Ta Da. Re-election in 2020 for public to decide again on who forms govt!
It would be a situation similar to 2004, when NDA had 204 seats (something like that). They decided to sit in opposition rather than have a jugaad government (Pramod Mahajan wanted to conjure up a majority by various tie-ups but Atalji overruled him). Then UPA ruled for 10 years :D

Not a NewYork Times fan, in fact I intensely dislike it because of brazen Leftist bias and lies.

But this link needs to be shared for education purpose. It is from their archives. From the year 1991. On India's "grave economic crisis" and possible "collapse".

Please take some time and do read. Fully. It used to be a reliable newspaper once upon a time. Thanks.

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/06/29/...cing-once-self-reliant-india-to-seek-aid.html

Status
Not open for further replies.