General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Who is going to be next BJP president? You cannot predict that. But I can predict Cong's next president!

It is beyond me why do people don't support their favourite party and person openly? What is the need to be clever by half? We all are grown up mature people and can live with differing views. So please Do Not try to conflate and confuse people. Let's muddy-the-water is an old Congress tactics, its supporters' tactics, tactic of so called neutral moderate liberal types.

So please say and do what you believe in without coming under peer group pressure. I for one like and appreciate political incorrectness.

I used to support Narendra bhai even after post Godhra riots when the whole media and the liberal moderate types were against him (wish Orkut was still there for proof).

And I was also among those people who criticized him, even used insulting words, after 2014 victory for lack of performance; not fulfilling promises etc. My old posts in this very forum are proof of it.

Irony is people like us who judge things fairly and rationally are called "bhakt" by those slave/gulaam friends of dynasty just because they cannot support their leader because he is a butt of joke - a know nothing guy with no achievement, blank CV, nil experience despite being a 50 years old. Not only that the whole dynasty has serious, credible, provable corruption charges against them.

Just to make the gist of the argument clear: I have NO issue with who people support politically, but please do this openly, clearly and honestly if not rationally. I like my local slave/gulaam friends because they do so frankly.

Never understood why online friends never do that and try to hide behind "neutrality" and "moderate" pretensions!!
Why do people think who are rational/pragmatic thinker support RaGa??? The world is not black and white similarly Indian's are not just bhakt or chaplus. I dislike RaGa and I dislike Modi. I use to support Modi until demonetisation. afterwards his policy towards CBI/RBI/NSSO/CJI made me dislike him more. I appreciate govt's work in Rural Electrification, Highway building but disapprove their continuous advertisement by wasting public money.

My reasons for disliking Modi are plain and simple due to his generating data out of thin air. The economic data like GDP numbers shouldn't be played with as it affect India's credibility worldwide.

RaGa is incapable he had told everyone in his famous 2014 interview itself. If you still think people who don't like Modi are chaplus, dear friend I cannot argue with you.

RaGa is still harping on AnAmbani
while
AnAm is on the verge of bankruptcy
SoGa is investing in AnAm MFs
and a Cong person is defending AnAm in various court cases

Who will be the PM is the wrong question to raise in a democracy. We are not a Presidential system, we should not vote on individual specific for PM, we should vote for the party and policies in general.

That said, I think that NDA deserves another term just for inflation control. Had the same view in 2004.

marimuthu13

Who is going to be next BJP president? You cannot predict that. But I can predict Cong's next president!

It is beyond me why do people don't support their favourite party and person openly? What is the need to be clever by half? We all are grown up mature people and can live with differing views. So please Do Not try to conflate and confuse people. Let's muddy-the-water is an old Congress tactics, its supporters' tactics, tactic of so called neutral moderate liberal types.

So please say and do what you believe in without coming under peer group pressure. I for one like and appreciate political incorrectness.

I used to support Narendra bhai even after post Godhra riots when the whole media and the liberal moderate types were against him (wish Orkut was still there for proof).

And I was also among those people who criticized him, even used insulting words, after 2014 victory for lack of performance; not fulfilling promises etc. My old posts in this very forum are proof of it.

Irony is people like us who judge things fairly and rationally are called "bhakt" by those slave/gulaam friends of dynasty just because they cannot support their leader because he is a butt of joke - a know nothing guy with no achievement, blank CV, nil experience despite being a 50 years old. Not only that the whole dynasty has serious, credible, provable corruption charges against them.

Just to make the gist of the argument clear: I have NO issue with who people support politically, but please do this openly, clearly and honestly if not rationally. I like my local slave/gulaam friends because they do so frankly.

Never understood why online friends never do that and try to hide behind "neutrality" and "moderate" pretensions!!
I was working with both US/EU automobiles companies in india as sourcing manager.

I knew how tough their policies are while selecting vendors itself.. they see finicial stability and proven track record of performance for vendor selection apart QCD efficiency

how come they simply select an offshore partner with ZERO financial stability with bankruptcy etc etc... very layman can understand behind the screen what would have happened.

niftytaurus

Govt will keep pumping money in public sector banks to avoid them going belly up. But if Govt itself goes bankrupt ( like some of the African countries) then even Govt banks will be in trouble. But in India we are nowhere near that to happen. In such countries the inflation and balance of payment goes out of control. In India both factors are well within control so no fear of Govt banks going bankrupt atleast in near future.

Smart_trade
Dear Sir,
In those conditions in country, Where shall we put our hard earned money ( especially savinggs of parents who are senior citizen) ??
If we put it in RBI BONDS & POST OFFICE SCHEME ALSO, whats the Risk there?
As you told, Govts can bankrupt, In that situation, what will happen to our money? this kind of situation really makes me fearful . Many people like me who keep 90 % of their assets(wealth ) in those Govt securities..
please put light on all those matters
thanks

Dear Sir,
In those conditions in country, Where shall we put our hard earned money ( especially savinggs of parents who are senior citizen) ??
If we put it in RBI BONDS & POST OFFICE SCHEME ALSO, whats the Risk there?
As you told, Govts can bankrupt, In that situation, what will happen to our money? this kind of situation really makes me fearful . Many people like me who keep 90 % of their assets(wealth ) in those Govt securities..
please put light on all those matters
thanks
Bhai Govt going bankrupt is a very remote possibility....some African countries have gone to that extent...India is not likely to come even closer, so why worry about that ?Why spoil our present in worry of unlikely event in future....but in those African countries, there is anarchy,looting,corruption,very high inflation,political turmoil etc...

Smart_trade

mohan.sic

@siddhant4u

Then who is/will be your prime ministerial candidate
to help you, some choices, though you are at liberty to choose out of it
Mayawati, MulYad, AkhYad, Lalu, MamBan, CBN, DevGowda, any commie, Abdulla Family and ArKej (to say the least)
Oh this is the famous question of Mr.Arnab which he keeps shouting at every opposition meet.

You don't worry sir. Anyway Modi will become PM. But please don't say this country doesn't have a prime minister candidate other than Modi.

And why only Raga, Mayawati..etc. why not LK Advani, why not Venkiah Naidu, why not Nithin Gadkari. Are they anything less.

Status
Not open for further replies.