General Elections 2019

What will happen ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She was a very prominent member of "Attack BJP and Modi " brigade of Congress....now if she joins SS, she will have to go a bit slow on BJP and Modi ( atleast till the elections are over....afterwards SS will need her to bash BJP and Modi) and after elections BJP will say "who cares."...:DSo her natural talents will have lesser scope till elections.....

She may be given a RS ticket by SS.....

Smart_trade

traderwa

Well Known Nowhere
same with all Govt irrespective of parties....reservation will never go away , Govt pensions will never reduce....

ST
off topic Q sir,based on abv reply..main word is never
Govt banks(SBI/BoB) can go bankrup someday due to their NPA issues??

so,can we say,Govt Banks never go Bankrupt??

Govt will keep pumping money in public sector banks to avoid them going belly up. But if Govt itself goes bankrupt ( like some of the African countries) then even Govt banks will be in trouble. But in India we are nowhere near that to happen. In such countries the inflation and balance of payment goes out of control. In India both factors are well within control so no fear of Govt banks going bankrupt atleast in near future.

Smart_trade

In theory, yes. The PSU banks have only limited indemnity from the Reserve Bank. I think that FDs are only insured upto 1 lakh value.

The FDs that are 100% insured are Post Office deposits.

the word I was looking for to describe India is - Democratic Dynasty. All major parties including BJP are involved in pushing their own son's and daughters in politics to the point India is always described as 'current ruling party' 'india ruled by congress' 'india ruled by modi' and never 'Governed' or 'Administered' as in western democracies
Who is going to be next BJP president? You cannot predict that. But I can predict Cong's next president!

It is beyond me why do people don't support their favourite party and person openly? What is the need to be clever by half? We all are grown up mature people and can live with differing views. So please Do Not try to conflate and confuse people. Let's muddy-the-water is an old Congress tactics, its supporters' tactics, tactic of so called neutral moderate liberal types.

So please say and do what you believe in without coming under peer group pressure. I for one like and appreciate political incorrectness.

I used to support Narendra bhai even after post Godhra riots when the whole media and the liberal moderate types were against him (wish Orkut was still there for proof).

And I was also among those people who criticized him, even used insulting words, after 2014 victory for lack of performance; not fulfilling promises etc. My old posts in this very forum are proof of it.

Irony is people like us who judge things fairly and rationally are called "bhakt" by those slave/gulaam friends of dynasty just because they cannot support their leader because he is a butt of joke - a know nothing guy with no achievement, blank CV, nil experience despite being a 50 years old. Not only that the whole dynasty has serious, credible, provable corruption charges against them.

Just to make the gist of the argument clear: I have NO issue with who people support politically, but please do this openly, clearly and honestly if not rationally. I like my local slave/gulaam friends because they do so frankly.

Never understood why online friends never do that and try to hide behind "neutrality" and "moderate" pretensions!!

Last edited:
JI, do u still think no political intervention is there from PM or PMO office to favour ANIL AMBANI in RAFAL ?

about Congress scams, everything is in air, nothing is proven even after 5 years of his full term with a majority but still he is talking about congress , congress.. Why he cannot talk ONLY about his own achievements if any to get votes.
There is indeed NO favour. How come this guy is bankrupt if he got 30k crore?? Unfortunately Goebbelsian lied has worked. First achievement of "him". I too bought his paid media amplified lies initially. Only when I understood all the nitty-gritty of the matter I realised: there is NO freaking scam. Not a tint of it. That's why CAG and SC threw out the case. And this is gonna happen once again I bet.

For everyone's correct info: there are more than 100 offset partners in Rafale contract and Anil Ambani is one among them. Majority of the contract has gone to PSUs like DRDO and HAL. Anil Ambani has got 900 cr contact. I have even learned that he is not Not making Rafale's spare parts but Dassault's private aircraft plane's wings' parts!!

Narendra Bhai was CM for 15 year - not a single charge of scam against him. Perhaps no single scam happened under him.

As for Congress getting away. Well, unfortunately all parties have mutual setting between them when it comes to prosecuting top leaders. Here I am very disappointed with Modi that the dynasty has been allowed to get away with the murder. Hoping now with Augustawestland scam middleman getting caught, this time the dynasty will not get away like in Bofors where the scam bribe money was traced to middle man Quattrocchi's Swiss accounts - a fertiliser businessman got bribe money just because he and his family was extremely close to Sonia and he used to stay in PMO during Rajiv Gandhi rule. (All these are facts and are in CBI chargesheet. Easily verifiable).

Did the Gandhis swung the deal in favour of Bofors for free?? Hmmm. It's anybody's guess... :D

Just before 2009 LS election CBI brazenly closed the Bofors case. Vote for UPA plzzz.... just because Modi did not do much in small 5 year rule.... the mess he inherited does not matter at all, no?

monkeybusiness

Whatsapp message
What if you do when the court asks your name and about your citizenship???

You could have given your answers within that minute. Right??

Rahul Gandhi's lawyer has asked court to give some more time to give the correct answer. And the judge has given time!!!

RahulGandhi 's lawyer has to give the correct answers latest by 10.30 a.m. on Monday, April 22.

If the lawyer gives the answers as "Rahul Gandhi, Indian" - then Subramanian swamy will sue them.

If the lawyer gives the answers as "Raul Vinci, UK" - then he is not eligible to contest the elections.

We've an entertainment on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.