GCI Online forex trading account

Forex

I'm starting a representative office for E-Global Trade & Finance Group (www.eglobal-forex.com) in Mumbai now - we're using MetaTrader. The website is going to be www.forex4you.com (still a bit under construction). I always check this forum - if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask :)
Hello friends,
This is my first post on this forum. I am currently in Canada, regularly trade in Forex and interested in a broker with Indian connection.
Does anybody has any experience with this broker for forex trading? Also is anybody aware of a reputed broker with Metatrader platform having a office anywhere in India?
Thanks and happy pipping.

duster, is your platform soely for India only? thnks!
Hey!

No, it's an international company. The Indian branch is still under construction but there are offices operating in other countries already. I'll probably make a post here once I have an official office address and phone number.

Hi Everyone

I have been working in online forex trading from few years now. I just wants to give you few things to look for before going for any broker.

MAke sure broker is regulated by one of prestigious institutes like FSA in UK or NFA in USA.

Companies with 1pip spread sometimes prove fraud. They do lots of cheating when you are making profit in certain trades.

If they are not regulated properly, they won't let you close your trade, lots of requotes specially for profit making trade.

i am vary impressed whith gcitrading.chat service ( i have demo account) .that why don't take me seriouly.
www.windsorbroker.com .this broker is vary good.
it is register in cyprus stoock exchange, authorised by fsa(financical serive association) .just use there demo .and try this
Just to let you know there is big difference between FSA (Financial Services Authority) from UK which is very well regulated it is like RBI in INDIA while FSA ( Financial Services Association ) from Cyprus is like housing socity association. there is not validity of that. It sound like one more fraud of cyprus companies.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Day Trading 0
A MetaTrader 2
S Energy 2
sultan5000 Data Feeds 4
mmca2006 Forex 5