Gaur_Krishna's Diary - Daily NF Intraday Charts

Gaur_Krishna

Today was a crap day. Yesterday everybody expected big GAP down with 60-70 points, but market did hold 5900 firmly thus negating the news. Refused to go down and sprang up in due course. Range day as exp. week....

Pratap has started a great thread on VWAP. Will visit once I have Ami in place. Need to work on Ami and VWAP. But busy so will need couple more weeks as of now....

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Gaur_Krishna

Today was a good day. Followed all rules and missed a few. Short entry was expected but Nifty refused to fall further and gained support at 5850 levels. Next long was great trade but I could not take as not in front of PC. Just posting a chart with famous RDMA settings for IntraDay along with ST da's Stochastic settings, although I prefer pure PRICE ACTION now a days....

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna

Gaur_Krishna

Tradeing success lies in identifying what type of market is going on: Trending or Range-bound. Today was range bound and VWAP or Stochastics would have been of great help. ST da has a great thread with oscillator and Pratap sir has started a new thread with VWAP....

Regards,
Gaur_Krishna