Gann's Charting Methods And Software

jatayoo

Hi friends
I have used gann's charting methods and find them very reliable.The problem is tha their is no software to my knowledge that can make the cumbersome tasks easier and less time consuming.Their is something in the madness of Gann.
At present the only wat of plotting the log scale charts is manually on graph paper.
I feel ccertain that their must be a better way to do this and it would be not difficult to put together the software.
Perhaps some enterprising boarder may know about this and help me with the problem
The best indicator is experience.no other indicator can beat it:D :D :D

C

CreditViolet

Hi friends
I have used gann's charting methods and find them very reliable.The problem is tha their is no software to my knowledge that can make the cumbersome tasks easier and less time consuming.Their is something in the madness of Gann.
At present the only wat of plotting the log scale charts is manually on graph paper.
I feel ccertain that their must be a better way to do this and it would be not difficult to put together the software.
Perhaps some enterprising boarder may know about this and help me with the problem

Fundamental Analysis Discuss all about fundamental analysis and valuation. The world of PEs, free cash flow, ratio analysis, multiples and accounting numbers. :rolleyes:

C

CreditViolet

Hi friends

www.gann-annalyst.com
www.gannalyst.com
www.marketwarrior.com

C

CreditViolet

Dear creditvoilet
Thanks for the websites reg gann's charting software.I have visited them and find the prices too high for the software.bad luck i guess.Perhaps i should continue with my traditional tools--- graph paper and pencil.
Dont be disheartened :D
PM me, will set you up a surprise! :D

CV
:eek:

hi jatayoo,

glad to hear that you are having success trading the market using Gann methodology. Could you elaborate further on your method for us beginners?? I have read a lot of people saying that Gann is very useful for timing key reversals. However, not many people can maintain the timing accuracy constantly. Is is due to the in-availability of good gann trading program?? Thank you very much for your kind reply!! :)

jatayoo

hi jatayoo,

glad to hear that you are having success trading the market using Gann methodology. Could you elaborate further on your method for us beginners?? I have read a lot of people saying that Gann is very useful for timing key reversals. However, not many people can maintain the timing accuracy constantly. Is is due to the in-availability of good gann trading program?? Thank you very much for your kind reply!! :)
_--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GANN has the best concepts on charting and trend/resistance/support determination.The concepts of 'flats' 'diametrics' is not present as the charts are plotted on price time axes.The charts have to be drawn manually as i am not able to lay my hands on any reasonably priced software.Basically due to non availability of suitable software and the tedious process of maintaining charts manually we have lost the Gann's methods.The logic is sound and reliable.whatever resources i find on the internet are quite expensive.I got some of his really good writings through a friend.The book "tunnel thro the air" does not speak about his concepts of price prediction nor does the book "truth of the stock tape".I have got these books through this forum by free download indeed.
MAYBE CREDITVIOLET HAS AN ACE UP HIS SLEEVE.:D

hi jatayoo, that was very insightful on gann's methodology! Thank you!! I did went to the websites as mentioned by creditviolet, and I noticed that 2 of the programs mentioned astrology. Do you use astrology as part of your gann's analysis? I believed that astrology plays a big part in gann's prediction of the future. Hence, the requirement for astrology tools as provided for in Marketwarrior, etc. It would be an eye-opened if your goodself/creditviolet could give us your thoughts on this aspect!! Thank you in advance sir. :)

jatayoo

hi jatayoo, that was very insightful on gann's methodology! Thank you!! I did went to the websites as mentioned by creditviolet, and I noticed that 2 of the programs mentioned astrology. Do you use astrology as part of your gann's analysis? I believed that astrology plays a big part in gann's prediction of the future. Hence, the requirement for astrology tools as provided for in Marketwarrior, etc. It would be an eye-opened if your goodself/creditviolet could give us your thoughts on this aspect!! Thank you in advance sir. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
HI
I do not beleive in the astrological faiths of Gann and io have never tried to verify them in my day to say analysis.I appreciated only the charting methods as described by him which were logical to my mind as they are similar to the theory of relativity.It appeals to my mind that price and time should be inter-related.This reletionship can be seen only through the charting method as described by Gann.
...... By the use of this method i have seen the bull run since 2003 has just made up for the 11.5 years of the bear phase.We are afraid of these levels because our mind's are comfortable at 6000/7000 levels.In fact time has just squared price,so thier is little to think of overvaluations.Yes,consolidation for 2/3 months would be good and give a strong upward movement.Only in 1994 had the sensex gone far above the 1:1 angle.At this time we are kissing the 1:1 angle but not above it.
...... So RELAX and be confident as the q3 results are promising.:D :D

winstonn

hi jatayoo,

you are the real man behind seens........

I request you to start a teaching thread on Gann and the valuable experience you had with the techniques!!!!!

Thanxs
winston