Gann vibration system

john302928

Hi
1.Could you please explain us how you calculate Gann intraday timing for each day?
2.does it vary depends on the stock?
3.Could you please explain the calculation of vibration number for a stock. You had mentioned for MenthOil as 1 and 7. Please explain the calculation to arrive at this vibration number. Thanks

john302928

Hi Do you have the famous Gann wheat chart data, I need to few information on that analysis, Please let me know if you have any information related to that.
1.He said, that if by the end of the trading day of September 29th 1909,Wheat September would not reach 1.20 $ ,then it would prove that there was something wrong with his method.
I want to know when(date) he announced this statement.
2.I want to know the OHLC data of wheat for 2 years prior to his above call.

Hi
1.Could you please explain us how you calculate Gann intraday timing for each day?
2.does it vary depends on the stock?
3.Could you please explain the calculation of vibration number for a stock. You had mentioned for MenthOil as 1 and 7. Please explain the calculation to arrive at this vibration number. Thanks
As he said , he won't tell as it's secret !! :rofl::rofl:

mastermind007

Every single digit is not important.

As per analysis Gann Vibration System Number for Menthoil futures I given in the start of the post :

"GANN VIBRATION NUMBERs for MENTHOIL : 1 and 7"

You have to look single digit 1 or 7, if it appears it is on high alert. Study the chart with these number you will surely understand. :)

Ajay
How did you decide which single digit is a vibration number.

I computed single diigit of all Gann prices for past 2000 days (2009 onwards)
and following is the summary
Code:
0	0
1	214
2	241
3	231
4	230
5	202
6	212
7	219
8	245
9	205
I was expecting some number to be prominent but they seem to be fairly distributed.

mastermind007

AFL to plot Vibration numbers for all closing prices.
Code:
SetChartOptions(1,chartShowArrows|chartShowDates | chartShowArrows | chartWrapTitle );
_N(Title = StrFormat("{{NAME}} - {{INTERVAL}} {{DATE}} "
+ " Op %g, Hi %g, Lo %g, Cl %g (%.1f%%) {{VALUES}}" + "Vol" + WriteVal(Volume, 1.0), O, H, L, C, SelectedValue( ROC( C, 1 ) ) ));

Plot( C, "Close", ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ), styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

function dsx(ivv)
	{
		ivv = int(100 * ivv);
		while (ivv >= 10)
		{
			x = int(ivv);
			ttt = 0;
			while (x > 0)
			{
				y = x % 10;
				ttt += y;

x = int( (x - y) / 10);
			}
			ivv = ttt;
		}
		return ivv;
	}

for (i = 0; i < BarCount; i++)
	{
		ssc[i] = dsx(Close[i]);
		PlotText("" + ssc[i], i, Low[i] * 0.99, colorRed, colorYellow);
	}

hmmm....

After following this thread from last few days, i didn't understand these points and what you looking / expecting?
Thread starter stopped to update this thread. Really I want to see continuation of this thread.
1. if Any technical analyst issue a trading call in the TV/Magazine do he tell you the rules or technical reasons how he issued a call?
2. sebi approved Research Analyst will give a investment call based on his research using something like ROE/ROI/PE/Debts/Assets/Liabilities etc.
If you ask him to the reasons for investment call..... Is he willing to tell you the reasons?
3. are the above mentioned technical analyst/research analyst are giving free service to the public or in the forums?
All of the strategies used by the above analysts is 100% holy grail? Is it worked for all the public / traders / investors?
My observation is, in the previous post one gentleman posted about techniques of gann.
he kept all his techniques to himself without revealing to others and more so when his methods of trading is esoteric.

Esoteric means - likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.
Is it fair enough to ask the reasons (means we are asking him to share his specialized knowledge or interest) are do we follow his posts and use it based on our strategies?

vu22rps

"Vibration Number: QUESS

Symbol: QUESS

Vibration numbers: 7 and 8 "

BTW, can you explain how did u derive the vibration nos 7 and 8.

rocky01

Hi,
I appreciate for your hard working but where is your GANN numbers ?So we can test this method?
Helo...

Greetings....

to all forum members, traders, technical analysts.

I'm new to the forum and not to the subject of Technical Analysis. I am a job holder by profession in Hyderabad and having passion towards the stock market. That drives me to explore the subject of Technical Analysis. I too started basically how all the people will start with oscillators/trend indicators not only one....but a lot of indicators and methods which are based on derivatives of price. No wonder after some time I too failed, like many others. But my thirst was never ending.

Some years later, I followed a chat in a forum about GANN and his discoveries and his valuable research. Then, my curiosity to learn GANN methods became more.

Decided to learn GANN methods. But how...and where to start? This was a big puzzle...

No doubt. There is no help and support from other GANN practitioners in this stock market field. What I understood was you have to learn by yourself.

My next step...

I studied many books, downloaded the articles...literally I read every material/article on the web when I find just the name of four letter word of "GANN". Most of them were just a copied articles from GANN books, but some were really worthy and helped me to gain some basic knowledge. In my experience, if any one breaks the GANN code, they do not reveal it to the public. That's for sure....!

With studying.... researching.... observing... practicing... many years passed.... and brain was cluttered, at one stage I thought I failed to catch the point from GANN Theories, have to give up....but passion did not allow me to do so. Like this many years spent on studying and observing the charts, calculations, drawing the angles, square root methods, geometric, harmonic, natural law and solar methods....a lot of methods. Finally, could catch the point and discovered my :

1. Unique GANN vibration System methods.
2. Exclusive NIFTY Intraday Timings
3. MASTER TIME FACTOR

I will start posts one by one gradually :

First :

What is GANN Vibration System :

According to Gann :

"After exhaustive researches and investigations of the known sciences, I discovered that the law of vibration enabled me to accurately determine the exact points at which stocks or commodities should rise and fall within a given time."

"By knowing the exact vibration of each individual stock I am able to determine at what point each will receive support and at what point the greatest resistance is to be met."

(I have more attracted to the above point before my research.)

"Mathematics is the only exact science. All power under heaven and on earth is given to the man who masters the simple science of mathematics."

"There is nothing in the Universe but mathematical points of force" - Faraday

Based on the above inputs from GANN, I decoded the Gann Vibration system with Numbers, Cycles, Sacred geometry and discovered the numbers for National Stock Exchange (Mumbai, India) Stock Futures, Cash Stocks, Currency Derivatives, BSE Stocks and Commodity Futures like Crude oil, Natural Gas, Gold, Silver and Agri Commodities which are trading at MCX Exchange, Mumbai.

How to use Vibration Number :

How to calculate vibration number from stock high or low price :

Whenever the stock or Stock future high or low resultant comes at single digit number
and match with my discovered GANN vibration number that high or low will act as reistance
or support for that stock or stock future.

If stock or stock future high price resultant match with my GANN vibration number you will
go short and Stop loss as the high of that single number resultant price bar.

(ex : stock/future price : 1234.25 you add all the numbers and you get resultant with
a single digit number i.e., = 1+2+3+4+2+5 = 17 = 1+7 = 8 is the single resultant
number)

Likewise, If stock or stock future low price resultant match with my GANN vibration number
you will go long and Stop loss as the low of that single number resultant price bar.

When you have made decent profits you should book profits otherwise you may wait for
GANN vibration number at High if it is buy.

When you have made decent profits you should book profits otherwise you may wait for
GANN vibration number at low if is sell/short.

Another technique for this GANN vibration number system is If you are in a short position
in a future and after prolonged downside the low price resultant comes at vibration
number, and you have not booked profits at that time and you are expecting more
downside to book the profits. In that case, if the 30mt time frame candle closes
above the low of that vibration number candle you must exist your position. If you
have a steel of nerve you may try to go long at stop of that vibration low.

If you are a not a Intraday trader and you have short position in futures a close above the vibration low price bar on EOD basis you must close the position, reverse for long side.

In another method, if the vibration number high or low broken you may act accordingly which side it has broken and initiate trade that side, ultimately opposite as Stop loss.

In this system EOD close above the GANN Vibration Number high or low number most important.

As per best of my knowledge I have explained how to use my Gann Vibration system.

I will demonstrate my GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM working to readers in the next post.
==================

NIFTY INTRADAY TIMINGS using GANN ANALYSIS :

I will give Nifty Intraday Timings for next trading day. Take a note of Intraday timings and watch...what is happening in the given timings...you may get an idea and you will know yourself how to use the timings.

I’m using Intraday Timings from Gann Analysis for my use.

If I get the following timings as per Gann Analysis 10:30/1:00/2:15 expect the change in trend or consolidation. Basically what I look from these timings are at 10:30 am on 30 mt timeframe look to buy or sell of that bar HIGH or LOW. If buy triggeres low of that bar acts as SL, reverse for sell. Sometimes you may get big moves with small stop loss, some times you may hit your small stop loss.

Scenerio 1 : If 10:30 am bar triggers buy then look for halt/change at 1:00 pm bar and it's the time to book some profits. If the 1:00 pm bar low takes out go short with 1:00 pm bar high as stoploss.

Scenerio 2 : If 10:30 am bar triggers sell then look for halt/change at 1:00 pm bar and it's the time to book profits and 1:00 pm bar high taken out it's time to go long.
====

Here I will update NIFTY INTRADAY TIMINGS for the readers. Please watch these timings on NIFTY in real time and decide at your own, what you observe and which is the best method to suit you to trade with these timings.

NIFTY INTRADAY TIMINGS FOR 27.01.17 :

9:15/10:30/1:00/2:15

===========

I will demonstrate MASTER TIME FACTOR and GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM in my next post......