Gann vibration system

Gentlemen, Be cool and move ahead. :)

When Gann kept all his techniques to himself without revealing to others and more so when his methods of trading is esoteric, how to expect Ajay to reveal his details of findings. I think, Ajay not able to explain correctly his system.

To my understanding, he is trying to tell that when a symbol low is a vibration number and if its broken on subsequent days, its a short and when High vibration Number is crossed, it becomes long.

when someone gives idea of his finding, its upto us to extrapolate the method or just ignore. Lets encourage his interest in Gann study.

I am showing Ajay's method, marking in Blue colour for high vibration and in Red for Low vibration Number for centurytex stock in Future.

http://oi65.tinypic.com/5jrxgm.jpg

Attachments

@Ajaybabu - u need to grow up :)

@rameshraja : For me its not a issue at all , bt some kids take it personally and got into imagination of Lab assistant :rofl:

Well this for you @rameshraja not that kid :cool: (he doesn't deserve any reply)

I tried to understand his system and found everywhere he mentioned about VBS with past correlation and tried with one stock as an example to understand ..for future trade.

so as per his system I asked when it cross that VBS high how do you book profit .and then you know what he got into :) ("u dont know where to bk profit !!)

ok, as per your data for centurytex if it cross VBS high then its BUY and nearest VBS low is SL .right ? .... so we'll BUY after 953 (assuming VBS is 8) .. now if you read his first post and other where he has mentioned that at VBS high where it can be a resistance and you can exit ..so at next VBS high you can exit

Now try to do practically as theory and correlating past is easy

May be I didn't understand fully that was fine .bt the moment when i read about GANN angles modification to claim more smooth n smooth ..that was shocking and got to know the reason abt such hype :p

moreover I given my conclusion on this VBS .. concept could be useful in terms that it will bind trader in a discipline trading (trade only when number comes and trade as per further rules fr exit and book) .. else choice of number is just to create a hype. .

now @ Ajay : m accepting your challenge, give VBS of any stock of your choice then see future result . Give your instructions for that stock when to enter/SL/exit periodically ( NOT PAST CHART and CORELATION !!) , I'll give my number for that stock then compare after 1 month :clap::clap:

Formula of my number : your VBS number + 3 for any stock !!
(result would be same ,

Enjoy and re-read my previous posts to know more what I have said .

Thanks

Last edited:

mohan.sic

@Ajaybabu - u need to grow up :)

@rameshraja : For me its not a issue at all , bt some kids take it personally and got into imagination of Lab assistant :rofl:

Well this for you @rameshraja not that kid :cool: (he doesn't deserve any reply)

I tried to understand his system and found everywhere he mentioned about VBS with past correlation and tried with one stock as an example to understand ..for future trade.

so as per his system I asked when it cross that VBS high how do you book profit .and then you know what he got into :) ("u dont know where to bk profit !!)

ok, as per your data for centurytex if it cross VBS high then its BUY and nearest VBS low is SL .right ? .... so we'll BUY after 953 (assuming VBS is 8) .. now if you read his first post and other where he has mentioned that at VBS high where it can be a resistance and you can exit ..so at next VBS high you can exit

Now try to do practically as theory and correlating past is easy

May be I didn't understand fully that was fine .bt the moment when i read about GANN angles modification to claim more smooth n smooth ..that was shocking and got to know the reason abt such hype :p

moreover I given my conclusion on this VBS .. concept could be useful in terms that it will bind trader in a discipline trading (trade only when number comes and trade as per further rules fr exit and book) .. else choice of number is just to create a hype. .

now @ Ajay : m accepting your challenge, give VBS of any stock of your choice then see future result . Give your instructions for that stock when to enter/SL/exit periodically ( NOT PAST CHART and CORELATION !!) , I'll give my number for that stock then compare after 1 month :clap::clap:

Formula of my number : your VBS number + 3 for any stock !!
(result would be same ,

Enjoy and re-read my previous posts to know more what I have said .

Thanks
U mean you will give some random number against VBS or based on your Gann Gyan

Guys,

Peace.
I request all experts to support flow of this thread. Let things move, eventually some one will understand or may not. All depends on analysis on system.

With due respect avii, please hold on.

I request Ajay ji, to continue, considering silent and sincere listeners on this forum.

Thank you

My understanding : simple vbs is important number and will act as important support or resistance.

Now, application is also simple, it can give very high risk reward ratio.

It gives exact sl too,

Now play around for some time and one should understand the underlying.

... Stockstopp

GANN Angles explanation by Robert ...( credit to Author Robert W Colby)

W.D. Gann (1878-1955) developed the use of what he called "Geometric Angles", now commonly referred to as Gann Angles, used to determine trend direction and strength, support and resistance, as well as probabilities of price reversal.

Gann was fascinated by the relation of time (T) and price (P). Gann drew his angles from all significant price pivot point highs and lows. He used just one pivot point to draw an angle that rose (or fell) at predetermined and fixed rates of speed, as follows:

T x P = n degrees
1 x 8 = 82.5 degrees
1 x 4 = 75 degrees
1 x 3 = 71.25 degrees
1 x 2 = 63.75 degrees
1 x 1 = 45 degrees
2 x 1 = 26.25 degrees
3 x 1 = 18.75 degrees
4 x 1 = 15 degrees
8 x 1 = 7.5 degrees

where
T is the number of units of time, graphically plotted on the horizontal x-axis.
P is the number of units of price, graphically plotted on the vertical y-axis.
x is read as "by".
n degrees specifies the slope of the Gann angle, measured in degrees.

Translating time by price into degrees assumes a square grid, where one unit of time on the x-axis takes up the same amount of horizontal space as the one unit of price on the y-axis takes up vertical space. For example, 1/16 of an inch might be set to one week of time on the horizontal x-axis, and 1/16 of an inch might be set to one dollar of price on the vertical y-axis. On such a proportionally scaled chart, the 1 x 1 geometric angle, which for every one unit of time rises one point in price, is a 45 degree angle.

Without this equality of time and price scaling, however, Gann angles stated in degrees do not work out correctly. That would not prevent correct Gann angles from being drawn on oddly proportioned grids; it would only prevent the translation of time by price angles into correctly-displayed degrees. But that would not affect the interpretation of the Gann angles if we avoid thinking in terms of degrees. Rather than thinking in terms of degrees, it is simpler to express Gann angles in terms of units of time by price.

For practical purposes, weekly Gann angles, drawn on a weekly bar chart, appear to offer the most useful perspective. Gann often said that the weekly chart was more important than the daily chart. Nevertheless, Gann angles are flexible and can be used on any time-scale, so long as the time by price proportions are correctly calculated.

Gann angles offer indications of support and resistance that may not be evident based on any other method. For example, during an up-trend, the 1 x 1 angle tends to provide major support. A major reversal is signaled when prices fall below the 1 x 1 angle. According to Gann, prices should then be expected to fall to the next angle below, the 2 x 1 angle. In other words, as one angle is penetrated, expect prices to move to and consolidate at the next angle, which is less steep.

Gann placed special emphasis on the 1 x 1 angle. On a perfectly proportioned time by price grid, in an uptrend, the 1 x 1 angle extends "northeast" at a precise 45 degree angle. This 1 x 1 angle is the most significant angle: it represents a sustainable, perfectly balanced trend, not too fast and not too slow, but just right. In a bullish uptrend, the 1 x 1 angle tends to provide major support. When this 1 x 1 angle is broken, a significant price trend reversal is signaled. The price should then drop down to test the 2 x 1 angle, below.

In a downtrend, the 1 x 1 angle extends "southeast" at a precise 45 degree angle. Eventually, after a downtrend, when price moves above and stays above the 1 x 1 angle (which is sloping down and to the right at 45 degrees), price should then make its way up to test the next, less-steep Gann angle, the declining 2 x 1 angle. An angle that provided resistance, once decisively broken, should provide support.

Furthermore, when a 1 x 1 angle crosses a horizontal line extending forward in time from a significant past pivot point price (an obvious high or low), then time and price are square relative to that past pivot point, and that is a likely time for a change in trend or an acceleration of the existing trend. Also, when a geometric angle crosses zero or another geometric angle, a trend change is likely.

Identification of the most important Gann angle is dependent of the price level of the instrument analyzed: very high and very low priced instruments will follow steeper and shallower Gann angles, respectively. In other words, the best functioning Gann angle for support and resistance depends on the price level of the instrument being analyzed.

For example, for the S&P 500 Composite Stock Price Index, a relevant support and resistance price channel was well defined by 2 x 1 weekly Gann angles from the 8/9/82 price low at 102.20 until 1995. After the 12/9/94 low at 442.88, the S&P price level quickly rose so high that the bull market trend was better defined by the rising 1 x 4 weekly Gann angles. A glance at the chart should make obvious the value of these Gann angles, which can be drawn before the fact, as soon as the user can identify a pivot point high or low. (See Robert W. Colby's book, page 285, for this chart.)

Gann also divided significant price and time ranges and previous highs and lows into eighths, and looked for support and resistance there. For example, dividing the low to high price range after a substantial upswing, the most important divisions would be 8/8 (or the high), ½ (the midpoint) and 0/8 (the low). Next most important would be 3/8 and 5/8. Expressed in decimals, 3/8 is 0.375 and 5/8 is 0.625, which are only .007 away from the Fibonacci ratios of 0.382 and 0.618.

===========================================

Helo...

Greetings....

to all forum members, traders, technical analysts.

I'm new to the forum and not to the subject of Technical Analysis. I am a job holder by profession in Hyderabad and having passion towards the stock market. That drives me to explore the subject of Technical Analysis. I too started basically how all the people will start with oscillators/trend indicators not only one....but a lot of indicators and methods which are based on derivatives of price. No wonder after some time I too failed, like many others. But my thirst was never ending.

Some years later, I followed a chat in a forum about GANN and his discoveries and his valuable research. Then, my curiosity to learn GANN methods became more.

Decided to learn GANN methods. But how...and where to start? This was a big puzzle...

No doubt. There is no help and support from other GANN practitioners in this stock market field. What I understood was you have to learn by yourself.

My next step...

I studied many books, downloaded the articles...literally I read every material/article on the web when I find just the name of four letter word of "GANN". Most of them were just a copied articles from GANN books, but some were really worthy and helped me to gain some basic knowledge. In my experience, if any one breaks the GANN code, they do not reveal it to the public. That's for sure....!

With studying.... researching.... observing... practicing... many years passed.... and brain was cluttered, at one stage I thought I failed to catch the point from GANN Theories, have to give up....but passion did not allow me to do so. Like this many years spent on studying and observing the charts, calculations, drawing the angles, square root methods, geometric, harmonic, natural law and solar methods....a lot of methods. Finally, could catch the point and discovered my :

1. Unique GANN vibration System methods.
2. Exclusive NIFTY Intraday Timings
3. MASTER TIME FACTOR

I will start posts one by one gradually :

First :

What is GANN Vibration System :

According to Gann :

"After exhaustive researches and investigations of the known sciences, I discovered that the law of vibration enabled me to accurately determine the exact points at which stocks or commodities should rise and fall within a given time."

"By knowing the exact vibration of each individual stock I am able to determine at what point each will receive support and at what point the greatest resistance is to be met."

(I have more attracted to the above point before my research.)

"Mathematics is the only exact science. All power under heaven and on earth is given to the man who masters the simple science of mathematics."

"There is nothing in the Universe but mathematical points of force" - Faraday

Based on the above inputs from GANN, I decoded the Gann Vibration system with Numbers, Cycles, Sacred geometry and discovered the numbers for National Stock Exchange (Mumbai, India) Stock Futures, Cash Stocks, Currency Derivatives, BSE Stocks and Commodity Futures like Crude oil, Natural Gas, Gold, Silver and Agri Commodities which are trading at MCX Exchange, Mumbai.

How to use Vibration Number :

How to calculate vibration number from stock high or low price :

Whenever the stock or Stock future high or low resultant comes at single digit number
and match with my discovered GANN vibration number that high or low will act as reistance
or support for that stock or stock future.

If stock or stock future high price resultant match with my GANN vibration number you will
go short and Stop loss as the high of that single number resultant price bar.

(ex : stock/future price : 1234.25 you add all the numbers and you get resultant with
a single digit number i.e., = 1+2+3+4+2+5 = 17 = 1+7 = 8 is the single resultant
number)

Likewise, If stock or stock future low price resultant match with my GANN vibration number
you will go long and Stop loss as the low of that single number resultant price bar.

When you have made decent profits you should book profits otherwise you may wait for
GANN vibration number at High if it is buy.

When you have made decent profits you should book profits otherwise you may wait for
GANN vibration number at low if is sell/short.

Another technique for this GANN vibration number system is If you are in a short position
in a future and after prolonged downside the low price resultant comes at vibration
number, and you have not booked profits at that time and you are expecting more
downside to book the profits. In that case, if the 30mt time frame candle closes
above the low of that vibration number candle you must exist your position. If you
have a steel of nerve you may try to go long at stop of that vibration low.

If you are a not a Intraday trader and you have short position in futures a close above the vibration low price bar on EOD basis you must close the position, reverse for long side.

In another method, if the vibration number high or low broken you may act accordingly which side it has broken and initiate trade that side, ultimately opposite as Stop loss.

In this system EOD close above the GANN Vibration Number high or low number most important.

As per best of my knowledge I have explained how to use my Gann Vibration system.

I will demonstrate my GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM working to readers in the next post.
==================

NIFTY INTRADAY TIMINGS using GANN ANALYSIS :

I will give Nifty Intraday Timings for next trading day. Take a note of Intraday timings and watch...what is happening in the given timings...you may get an idea and you will know yourself how to use the timings.

I’m using Intraday Timings from Gann Analysis for my use.

If I get the following timings as per Gann Analysis 10:30/1:00/2:15 expect the change in trend or consolidation. Basically what I look from these timings are at 10:30 am on 30 mt timeframe look to buy or sell of that bar HIGH or LOW. If buy triggeres low of that bar acts as SL, reverse for sell. Sometimes you may get big moves with small stop loss, some times you may hit your small stop loss.

Scenerio 1 : If 10:30 am bar triggers buy then look for halt/change at 1:00 pm bar and it's the time to book some profits. If the 1:00 pm bar low takes out go short with 1:00 pm bar high as stoploss.

Scenerio 2 : If 10:30 am bar triggers sell then look for halt/change at 1:00 pm bar and it's the time to book profits and 1:00 pm bar high taken out it's time to go long.
====

Here I will update NIFTY INTRADAY TIMINGS for the readers. Please watch these timings on NIFTY in real time and decide at your own, what you observe and which is the best method to suit you to trade with these timings.

NIFTY INTRADAY TIMINGS FOR 27.01.17 :

9:15/10:30/1:00/2:15

===========

I will demonstrate MASTER TIME FACTOR and GANN VIBRATION SYSTEM in my next post......
ajay babu sir,pls continue your teachings on gann,they are very good

excerpt from an article

'Doubters
At the other end of the spectrum, Alexander Elder, in his 1993 book Trading for a Living, presented a more skeptical view, later used as evidence by Gann doubters. "Various opportunists sell "Gann courses" and "Gann Software." They claim that Gann was one of the best traders who ever lived, that he left a $50 million estate, and so on. I interviewed W.D. Gann's son [John L. Gann], an analyst for a Boston bank. He told me that his famous father could not support his family by trading but earned his living by writing and selling instructional courses. When W.D. Gann died in the 1950s, his estate, including his house, was valued at slightly over $100,000. The legend of W.D. Gann, the giant of trading, is perpetuated by those who sell courses and other paraphernalia to gullible customers."

Gann defenders counter that John L. Gann's statement should be viewed with the knowledge of the bitter falling-out that he had with his father, which stemmed from an ill-fated decision to join his father's business in the 1940s: the two wound up parting ways.
"

After so many years none has come forward to show his ledger/notes to prove his theories but so many 'gurus' are there to teach that secret in 4 to 5 lacs !! :clapping: :rofl:

Read more: The Mysterious Life of Trading Legend W.D. Gann | Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/091615/mysterious-life-trading-legend-wd-gann.asp