Gann vibration system

Nicely, I appreciate your effort. I have seen others post too. with VBS but not not sure how I would have traded or can trade with that VBS.

So as a learning point of view, it would be nice if you demonstrate/explain how one would have traded on FORCE MOTORS .... find below related data...

You can give details which date we would have bought/sold after your 5th Dec post .. as there are many 1,3 and 8 ... and what to do now if any 1 3 8 comes again ... Thanks

Hi Avii...

I don't know what is your full name... :)

Regarding Forcemotors in my case 26th Dec. high broken is a buy. After that there is high number vibration on 30/12/2017. My personal preference was I will wait a close below the low of the previous day, (There is no fixed rules, your experience will tell you....) I exit my long. In this case I exited my longs on 4/1/17 (as 3rd high is a vibration number). Then again breaking of 3/1/17 high of vibration number I placed my long order and then exit on the day of 9th jan, where jan 8th is a vibration high. After that I have not taken any trades, it is in cash segment I have to carry cash positions....so I take only small cash positions. Force motors high volatility stock, so easily 100 points we can make quickly. Then 1st feb. again long of small position taken and exited on 7th below 4300 level. :)

Presently as per vibration it is in buy mode as long as it holds the level of 4220. If broken 4330 expecting upside.

At the current scenerio, I'm not holding any position in this stock.

Thanks for info. For previous high/lows i didn't understand it correctly. Anyhow we'll move forward with future trade.

As per latest data, 4247 was LOW VBS number and suppose we bought it at this level. NOW tell me where to exit (intraday/positionally). Practically I feel this problem ...

When price moves, it'll cover every VBS (1,3,8) & that VBS is high or low , will be confirmed by EOD after trading session, where to keep book order ...

Suppose tomorrow open price is 4251 then as per your VBS system what i need to do? Should I place booking order at 4256, 4258, 4260 or 4274 ...... these VBS are high or low that would be confirmed at the closing of MKT !!

or you say check high of every 15 Min candle? ... Then what if 2nd candle high is 4258 and sq OFF then 6th candle crosses this and make 4260 as new high .........

So you have to have fix some rules to trade on number system as that number will definitely come everytime ..but whether it'll become high VBS or low VBS ..intraday you cannot say !!

surely would be missing or give LVIE call , say buy now and hold and sell now ..
Thanks

Make it simple...no complicated as far as my concerned.

First I will follow EOD basis.
on 7th high 4330 - low 4220 these are the figures we have to watch. In this case my rule is whichever side it broken then the trade will go that side.

In case 4330 high taken out my initial SL will be 4220....based on the price movement i reconsider to move 4247...when the trading goes ....then i will take a decision based on the candle lows....

In the consolidation phase or Inside bars better to use highest high vibration or lowest low vibration. As per my observation, frequent vibration numbers will come in consolidation phase, this is the indication for a big move. This is my experience...!

I will not look intraday bars to when is the number coming....

If I have to look intraday or in your case....

My simple rule is if in intraday high vibration number came (assume you have long position) wait for the 30 mt. bar close below the low of the vibration number high candle or close below the high of the vibration number (here personal preference dictate), then close the position. (If the bar is big green candle and spread between high and low is big then close below the low of the vibration number candle is too much....)

Opposite the above rule for short side.

For profit booking there are no fixed rules from me. Mostly wait for the next vibration number or else employ another rules such as fibonacci or gann methods. Best method is if you have good profits book partially or close.

My best practice method was if vibration high number comes i will wait for next day to confirm...ie., if next day the vibration high not crossed and closed below the low i will exit. Simple. We will get so many opportunities using this numbers...some will give big moves...some will give small moves.

Watch...then you will definitely get experience... majority of the cases when the vibration number comes the reaction will be more powerful, it will quickly reverse the trade....

These are all my experiences.... :)

Frankly writing, I have no fixed rules, these are all my own, with my trading experience.... :)

If you have any better methods please share here for the benefit of others.

Last edited:
Thanks for explanation and make me understand the things clearly.

Views can differ but ultimately goal is to be in profit. So after reading previous all posts its same what I have said....

When it depends mostly on 'own' trading exp and rules you can not make other to trade like yours unless there are not any fixed rules or same strategy will not work for others as other trader would not know your all exp !!

About Vibration Number i take it as any other number , but one can consider the concept : Choose 1 or 2 single digits numbers, then as per 30 Min candles you explained , trade it . Choice of number could be important for you but one can take it random or based on previous high and lows of that scrip.

when there is limited choice on numbers from 0 to 9 then all numbers are important , one can also be in profit with the concept not by exact Vibration number

It's my personal view , as you follow and experienced GANN , THERE IS NO INTENT / STATEMENT THAT YOUR VIBRATION SYSTEM/NUMBER IS NOT USEFUL OR NOT WORKING.

Thanks for sharing.

some post i read where you have mentioned these things including price/angle or GANN angles What is most common thing is that in every default config you have changed it a bit and you are trying to impress that these are much better than by defaults and ' I HAVE CHANGED IT , I KNOW IT BUT I WON'T TELL . SO KEEP ASKING ME AND NOTE I HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY !!'

Dear Ajay, its nothing but same what others did with GANN... Hype.. ..... ' I GOT IT - a SECRET !! ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK... I CHANGED GANN ANGLES. IT'S NOT SAME AS MENTIONED in GANN BOOKS ........ BUT I WONT TELL YOU !! ..........

KEEP in Mind , by changing some values in calculations ( Sq factor or angles) wont make big difference .... Result would be same ....sometime working sometime not working ..... and on price chart every smoothed lines/geo fails with time and price !!

If you want to help others rather than just to create hype about GANN vibration System simple provide trading calls . (SEBI allowing it with public media and FREE calls with I am BUYING thiis at this price and selling at this price ' ........ FYI I'm SEBI Regisetered Research Analyst so I know by those rules..

Above is immediate reaction of your lines ' Price/time angle : These are not default Gann Angles. Some customized calculations/cycles involved in this calculation.'

Practically I feel this problem ...

"You are a Research Analyst...." but you don't know where to book profits for your trading.....!

Choice of number could be important for you but one can take it random or based on previous high and lows of that scrip.

This vibration number not by my choice...it's analysis. Ok. You take your own number either it random or based on previous high and lows tell me the numbers to trade if you able to grasp the Gann Concept.

when there is limited choice on numbers from 0 to 9 then all numbers are important, one can also be in profit with the concept not by exact Vibration number

Ha...ha.... from 0 to 9 can you trade with '0' as signle digit vibration.... Is it possible to trade using all the signle digits from 1 to 9..... you are claiming Research Analyst....

First, you have to understand my system. I'm not telling stock will only move with these Gann vibration numbers. Stock will react more at these Gann vibration numbers. So more alert should be focused when these vibration number came. You failed to catch the point and you are looking all numbers from 0-9......!

It's my personal view , as you follow and experienced GANN , THERE IS NO INTENT / STATEMENT THAT YOUR VIBRATION SYSTEM/NUMBER IS NOT USEFUL OR NOT WORKING.

That's why Gann clearly stated years back....

"I have always look for causes when once I determine a cause I can always be sure of the effect or future event which I predict. IT IS NOT MY AIM TO EXPLAIN THE
CAUSE OF CYCLES. The general public is not yet ready for it and probably would
not understand and believe it if I explained it."

When the public not believe or not able to understand or unable to grasp the system, what happend "frustration will blast on others..." this is what you are doing. Also, it's not my aim to explain to everybody and convince to trade this system. If you have real thirst to find the system, do your own research and come back.

its nothing but same what others did with GANN... Hype.. ..... ' I GOT IT - a SECRET !! ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK... I CHANGED GANN ANGLES. IT'S NOT SAME AS MENTIONED in GANN BOOKS ........ BUT I WONT TELL YOU !! ..........

It's my experience with some other fellow for my question. So, that's the reason I'm warning people not to ask anybody relating to Gann. They will not disclose or otherwise they will charge to discloe the details. Now I'm in a doubt that fellow is you only.....

KEEP in Mind , by changing some values in calculations ( Sq factor or angles) wont make big difference .... Result would be same ....sometime working sometime not working ..... and on price chart every smoothed lines/geo fails with time and price !!

For your information, i'm not using any squaring factor with my gann angle especially what you have read with my post in somewhere. ha..ha... using squaring the price high low or square root everybody will do the same with little bit of gann knowledge or they will do after reading the Gann Articles in the web. For that Research Analyst Qualification is not required.

My aim is to introduce the gann system only, I'm not giving/offering any free or paid calls, nor taking classes to educate all the people like you. I mentioned the same in the previous post. It's not required for me. That's not my profession.

Regarding Gann Vibration System I'm offering a challenge to you. Take any one of the NIFTY 50 FUTURE stock or COMMODITY FUTURES like GOLD, SILVER, NG, CRUDE tell me the stock one single number which is working for you I will be more happy otherwise I will show you one stock futures as last public post.

As per my personal view, all in all as a Research Analyst you are not aware where to book profits and failed to grasp the gann concept even though I given my set of rules... so this will not work for you.

All the best.

Last edited:
I got to know you have self proclamation EGO syndrome !! I know my trading and where to book my profits every well and doing awesome.

lol... you don't know abt '0' and saying GANN research !! :clap::clap:

I got in this thread to know new research done by GANN student but failed.

Read what i have posted regarding GANN. You are also one of those fraudsters who want to make a hype using GANN name as what others did.

Your VBS number come every time when price move by 10 points !! You are just trying to fool others by blah blah rules.

Well my side i know , so don't need your reply or explanation . Carry On ...Sooner or later ... U would be charging for this hype ..... you would be in list of those fraudsters ...

BTW good if somebody understandis get benefit ... BUT for me it totally crap :clapping::clapping::clapping: .. signing off to this thread permanently.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Wow. As a Research Analyst you doing a job of Diagnosis Lab Assistant also. :thumb:

Now I'm in a doubt that fellow is you only.....
- Now it is confirmed.

One thing I have observed from the beginning of your posts you are keeps on mentioning the word of "fraudster". Only serious fraudsters can have thoughts of like this, I think you are in the list of fraudsters in this field. That's the reason you are using nicknames in the forum. More over your frustration reaches peak when I denied to take classes, with that you come to a point where you can't get any point from me regarding GAnn Vibration System.

You completely failed to understand this system. That's why it has not worked for you. I know how much you tested with historical data on the specified stock (your attached images shows your urgency to find the vibration number for stocks), not only one stock, you done a lot of excel sheet calculations (now a days 5 years boy/girl doing excel sheet calculations) to find the vibration number on historical data so that you confused, frustrated with 1-9 numbers. But you are not able to grasp the point. :clap:

Check your self....once vibration number starts there is more rally in the price....some times it fails. There is no holy grail system in the world as per great market technicians.

You don't worry on my future... surely, I will be not in the list of fraudsters as you expected.

A lot of people understand it clearly, precisely and get benefited. From the start of the year 2016 some of our group of people using it very cleverly without any confusion, frustration.

From your posts I learned one thing clearly relating to forums....useless to respond to any ones posts/query whose having nick names instead of their original names.