Gann Analysis -Wheat Trade-Announcement Date

john302928

Hi
Is there any one who has knowledge about Gann method? or knows any one who knows Gann method? I need some information. Most people who follow Gann method/ or had eager to learn about Gann method, would have first known about his famous trade on wheat. He gave a target of 1.2$ based on his analysis. What i want to know is that date of that ANNOUNCEMENT. When did he say that Sep wheat would reach 1.2$. I need that date of his saying. Can any one help me to get that date, please. Thanks in advance

Last edited:

john302928

Hi Sunil, The charts didnt have any information of when he said. I want to know the exact date when he said that sep wheat will hit so and so price. When did he say? any idea?

john302928

No Sunny, I feel it must be the master piece of the puzzle. We need to know based on howmuch historic data he predicted this movement. To know that we need to know when he said so. say for an assumption if he said on 1 july 1909 that sep wheat would trade 1.2$ then we can come to a conclusion that the movement he took data from some X date to 1 july 1909 to predict the movement. This is the base for this analysis. Even if anyone wants to crack on how he did it. This piece is the master piece. And so far I couldnt find it anywhere. I have couple of assumptions, either he would have said it on the expiry day itself or he would have said around the beginning of the sep month. But I need the exact date, to go further in solving this puzzle

john302928

Thanks manojborle. I had referred this site 9 months back and this site doesnt have the information i wanted

manojborle

screenshot_818.png

See it says that during last summer and summer is from June to August, it has to be between this period when he had predicted about September Wheat