For Buy
1.Buy Arrow Signal
2.Green Strength
3.Buy Above Text in right side

For Sell

1.Sell Arrow Signal
2.Red Strength
3.Sell Below Text in right side

Note : initiate the buy or sell on the break of the signal candle.

hope this helps you.

For target and exit

1. Lines above the signal candle are buy target lines and lines below the sell signal candles are sell target lines.
2.For STOP LOSS i use to refer the chain

Note : before the target is reaching if we get scissor we exit our position.

hi rh6996

The Money flow index (MFI) is an oscillator that ranges from 0 to 100. It is used to show the money flow.Positive Money flow say above 20 and rising indicates the money is flowing into the script,so we can take long and same as for below 80 mark, since it calculated on price and volume,yet it is powerful when you find divergence.:cheers:

laotze

hi rh6996

The Money flow index (MFI) is an oscillator that ranges from 0 to 100. It is used to show the money flow.Positive Money flow say above 20 and rising indicates the money is flowing into the script,so we can take long and same as for below 80 mark, since it calculated on price and volume,yet it is powerful when you find divergence.:cheers:
Money Flow Index you can trade like this also

In 5 minutes, If Money Flow Index above 100 and Bollingar Band - above Mid Band - solid breakout and entry / exit will be quick...just try this..

hi laotze,
That's right ,but its like jumping without hooks,i use it for bottom pick's.:thumb: Yesterday crude oil moved lower even there is a good ISM data,Its a smart money anyway carried away the market.