Gail

A

amarnath

Another similar too simple system :) not with 700 ;) lines of codes :cool:

This system works on any market and any TF with some minor modifications . Basic theory behind it - Buy on strength and Sell on weakness . :)

Hi Friends,
The Discussion On Gail Was Interesting And Both The Sides Are Correct. One Can Simply Master All Techniques And Amarnathji Was Also Right To Say That Only Humans Do It. It Is Common Sense - The More U Use It The Better. The General Trend Id Down For The Scrip And Since My Friend Bought It For 240, He Can Wait For A Retracemaent To 232. If He Does Not Want To Take Much Risk The He Can Get Out Above 116. So Far I Am Concerned, It Gold In The Dust And Haze - Highly Undervalued Stock! Hihihi.....

A

amarnath

TradingSystems said:
Hello amarnath and all others,

I am going to update my trading signal on the NSE Nifty Futures contract every trading day. Let the results speak for themselves.

Thanks for your forward testing and for live calls from it.

1. Are you going to update calls EOD or live before market open for that day.

2. What are your intentions with this system ? selling it or testing it live or going to share ideas and codes behind it for feed back to improve it ?

If selling it - why to sell a system that works rather than trading for living from a working system ?

if others what is purpose of testing live signals ( like providing signals service based on it ? if improment hope a lot of members will help at best to fine tune a system .

GLGT :)

amarnath said:
Thanks for your forward testing and for live calls from it.

1. Are you going to update calls EOD or live before market open for that day.

2. What are your intentions with this system ? selling it or testing it live or going to share ideas and codes behind it for feed back to improve it ?

If selling it - why to sell a system that works rather than trading for living from a working system ?

if others what is purpose of testing live signals ( like providing signals service based on it ? if improment hope a lot of members will help at best to fine tune a system .

GLGT :)
I will update chart every trading day before market opens for trading.

I currently trade the system amd am just sharing the trading signals with others. I do not intend to sell it or share the code!

A

amarnath

TradingSystems said:
I will update chart every trading day before market opens for trading.

I currently trade the system amd am just sharing the trading signals with others. I do not intend to sell it or share the code!

Ok wish you Good luck /Good trading . This system need a strong trending mkt to get positive expetency :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TRENDZSTOCK Derivatives 1
K AmiBroker 21
D Futures 4
B Investors Grievances 0
N Equities 2