I agree with that. Recently I opened an account with Upstox when a couple of my friends recommended it to me. Opening the account was free, so I didn't have to think much about starting an account. The process was simple too, barely took me any time to upload my details and get them verified. The best part is that the interface is super simple, both on the app and on the website. I know, this sounds like I'm being paid to write this, but some products simply need people to put the word out.

Can someone explain how to put bracket order on FYERS?
I'll explain it here, so please let me know if I am right.

The interface shows limit - here I put 300, so the buy order gets executed at 300. Then it says stop loss - I put 30, so stop loss order gets executed at 270 (300-30). Square off order at 30, so it executes at 330 (300+30).

is my understanding correct?

iTrade

Hi Everyone,

I miss Traderji and it's been a while since we replied here so I thought I'd give you some updates. We have been actively interacting with our audience and clients on this website for the last 3 years. I have personally interacted and replied to the majority of queries over the years and it's been a great source of feedback for us. I really appreciate your support and constructive criticism that helped us grow into a stronger and more efficient brokerage.

As you know, FYERS actively participates on various social media platforms. Beyond a point, it's just not possible to be omnipresent everywhere especially considering our hands-on approach. While I am quite attached to Traderji, we've had to consolidate all our detailed interactions on our own Community portal.

In the last few months, a lot has happened in the industry. SEBI's sweeping reforms are going to alter the competitive landscape big time. The government has extended Mr. Tyagi's term by another 18 months. Amidst all the chaos in August & early September, we've been in touch with the exchange officials, industry bodies, and various different market participants to understand how things will change. In the meantime, we have made good progress in our tech developments, and in the course of the next few months, we'll launch the features requested by our clients on Traderji. The good news is that some significant upgrades are being made in our back-end to make our platforms more robust.

I may not be able to update you here on time, but do stay tuned.

Cheers!
Nevermind. None of the bigshots brokers are active. You will hardly see zerodha, upstox and even finvasia replying promptly as they used to do few years back. You are also falling inline. And SEBI is also making you "ALL" fall inline with peak margin rules.

aap logo ka boriya bister bandh jaayegaa.
and you don't even have half of Zerodha customers but same Zerodha issues with you guys also. apart from "sorry", you have nothing to offer. again and again, the same problem, charts not updating data missing etc etc.
the best thing is I have an active shaekhan account so you guys can keep repeating the same mistakes

aap logo ka boriya bister bandh jaayegaa.
and you don't even have half of Zerodha customers but same Zerodha issues with you guys also. apart from "sorry", you have nothing to offer. again and again, the same problem, charts not updating data missing etc etc.
the best thing is I have an active shaekhan account so you guys can keep repeating the same mistakes
Going to back to SK seems necessary. Finvasia seems to be a viable option, or better. I found the expenses for trading a BN option of Rs.50/- cost with them is hardly 3/-
PhillipCapital is another broker to consider.
It's a tragedy that Fyers has the longest period back data on charts.

Last edited: