rajin90

You guys should provide tradesmartnline type brokerage model.
20rs/order is good for high volume traders, 5-7rs per lot options would do good for low volume traders

Dear @Tejas Khoday ,
There are some issues on charts updates.
When I am using multi time frame, its not updating when i try to switching from one script to another . Ex. From NG to IDFC.
It's updating only on one TF chart... Balance 3 charts are showing NG only.
See the screenshots..Attached.
Kindly look into this
Second one is support/resistance values are missing in the new app which is very useful for the trading community.
Dear @Tejas kooda and Fyers team,
Still the charting issues not solved. Plz do the needful as it's very important for trading.

I have sent demat closer form for ILFS and opening in FYERS on 1st Sep 2020. No response till the date neither replying over email.
Are they still alive or should we go back to 0dha...

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Everyone,

I miss Traderji and it's been a while since we replied here so I thought I'd give you some updates. We have been actively interacting with our audience and clients on this website for the last 3 years. I have personally interacted and replied to the majority of queries over the years and it's been a great source of feedback for us. I really appreciate your support and constructive criticism that helped us grow into a stronger and more efficient brokerage.

As you know, FYERS actively participates on various social media platforms. Beyond a point, it's just not possible to be omnipresent everywhere especially considering our hands-on approach. While I am quite attached to Traderji, we've had to consolidate all our detailed interactions on our own Community portal.

In the last few months, a lot has happened in the industry. SEBI's sweeping reforms are going to alter the competitive landscape big time. The government has extended Mr. Tyagi's term by another 18 months. Amidst all the chaos in August & early September, we've been in touch with the exchange officials, industry bodies, and various different market participants to understand how things will change. In the meantime, we have made good progress in our tech developments, and in the course of the next few months, we'll launch the features requested by our clients on Traderji. The good news is that some significant upgrades are being made in our back-end to make our platforms more robust.

I may not be able to update you here on time, but do stay tuned.

Cheers!