vicky_ag

I know I opted for imgur to keep it clean. Did not want to make it into a huge post, especially given that some people have been unhappy with my criticism of Fyers already :)

Fyers has now launched their own Forum. I got an email from them regarding this. They are quick in their replies there. I am sure, people with queries will get prompt replies there.

@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday
While opening account I am already pay the 472rs on 22/08/2020. But now in my funds again 472rs deducted, now it's showing -472rs in my account. Please refund my money.

My account with under who's reference ? I want their name and referral link. Can I mapping my account to other account ?

Last edited:

Mukr

@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday
While opening account I am already pay the 472rs on 22/08/2020. But now in my funds again 472rs deducted, now it's showing -472rs in my account. Please refund my money.

My account with under who's reference ? I want their name and referral link. Can I mapping my account to other account ?
as per my knowledge that amount which shows negative balance will be corrected in 2 days and you wont get double charged or anything,

as per my knowledge that amount which shows negative balance will be corrected in 2 days and you wont get double charged or anything,
Fyers hiding information about margins. Before opening account they told what stocks are available in margin calculator, all allowed for intraday trading and provide margins. But now all orders rejected. Excluding ASM, GSM, blocked stocks also rejected.