@Tejas Khoday ...
Heard a lot about fyers and finally taken the plunge. Account got activated today.

.I want to set up the account tomorrow.I want to know one thing which I couldn't get any info....

Just like liquid bees pledge which can be used as cash equivalent for overnight margin do you also consider liquid funds as cash component..

I purchase and then pledge liquid funds/liquid bees to get margins for positional option selling

ryan4ucar

No they wouldn't. Fact is your platform technology is bad. And I'll give you an example of how and why the onboarding sucked:

First, I got two emails containing login info. I complained about the first one. And 4 hrs later I got another email with login info. Don't tell me you send out two login emails due to "KYC rules".

Second, when I got my password I downloaded the mobile app. And at first login I was required to change my password. But I couldn't login. I kept getting - Something went wrong. I tried and tried and tried so many times that I lost count.

Do you know why that happened? Because you guys have not tested correctly.

The mobile app checks the password policy in real time. Allowed special characters are: "!@#:<>?"

While the web app allows only "! or @ or #".

So while the mobile app showed me that "?" was okay; it is not allowed as per web app. And the error message "something went wrong" did not help. I didn't know what I was doing wrong. I kept trying thinking it might be a server issue.

Frustrated I gave up and raised a ticket. Someone from support called me near end of the trading day and told me that error is due to password policy.
The question then is - Why doesn't the platform have "password is invalid" error instead? At least that way I don't waste both of our time - mine and your support guys. Secondly, why is there a difference between mobile and web?

So, let me say it again - You are making Zerodha feel like Google/Facebook. Never had this issue with them. I certainly don't like some of their features that is why I applied for an account on Fyers. But this experience shows me how far behind other brokers are compared to Zerodha.
Dude learn to be civil people are trying their best everywhere sometimes its not possible to get everything correct in one go, acting like a maniac and cry baby doesnt help much.

bpr

Dude learn to be civil people are trying their best everywhere sometimes its not possible to get everything correct in one go, acting like a maniac and cry baby doesnt help much.
I see nothing wrong ...conflicting password rules can lock you out and create hell lot of trouble for no fault of his ...these things are basic and he is right to ridicule them ...

I see nothing wrong ...conflicting password rules can lock you out and create hell lot of trouble for no fault of his ...these things are basic and he is right to ridicule them ...
Unfortunately, people will only turn up on Public forums to ridicule.... and very rarely appreciate a good product. It would be a much better place, Social Media, and Forums, if it were 2 way traffic. Not just a place to vent while facing problems, but also put in a few word of appreciation when satisfied with the product.

How many people here have turned up on a Daily basis, appreciating that Fyers Charts are consistently showing the true highs and lows for a particular scrip, compared to much much bigger brokers. When was the last time people appreciated Fyers Charts showing TRUE open prices, compared to other brokers, who adjust their charts after the first few minutes, to reflect the actual opening.

Lets be fair..... If criticism is to be freely handed out, lets appreciate a few points in favor also.

ryan4ucar

whatever fills ur boat ... if there are consistently problems and they are doing nothing abt it then i feel its fair otehrwise just give thema chance to rectify , anyways peace out

For some of the stocks in my watchlist, the drawings on the chart are saved and are persistent. Whenever I log in I see the drawings for these stocks. However, that is not the case for other stocks in the same watchlist or other watchlists. By the way, I am not talking about snapshots here.

Can someone tell me how to save the drawings on the charts for all stocks? By this, I am asking for persistent drawings so even when I log off and log in, I will get to see the drawings.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,
We request you kindly get in touch with our Support to look into this at earliest.
Thanks!