Dear @Tejas Khoday ,
There are some issues on charts updates.
When I am using multi time frame, its not updating when i try to switching from one script to another . Ex. From NG to IDFC.
It's updating only on one TF chart... Balance 3 charts are showing NG only.
See the screenshots..Attached.
Kindly look into this
Second one is support/resistance values are missing in the new app which is very useful for the trading community.

Attachments

Dear @Tejas Khoday ,
There are some issues on charts updates.
When I am using multi time frame, its not updating when i try to switching from one script to another . Ex. From NG to IDFC.
It's updating only on one TF chart... Balance 3 charts are showing NG only.
See the screenshots..Attached.
Kindly look into this
Second one is support/resistance values are missing in the new app which is very useful for the trading community.
Noted your feedback. Will get this checked. Thanks!

vicky_ag

Yesterday I tried opening an account with Fyers. And I can see why Zerodha attracts so many people. Zerodha's account opening and onboarding is smooth. I can upload documents and complete most of the procedures quickly. There is minimal interaction required.

Fyers website on the other hand is confusing. I uploaded the documents and paid account opening charges. And today I got message saying I still I need to upload documents and pay the account opening charges.

But your support team informed me pledging will be delayed. I am requesting to pledge my shares from ten days now. Please let me know how long it will require?
A few things are Work in Progress due to the new pledge process. Do give your client ID so that our team can contact you soon. Thx.

Yesterday I tried opening an account with Fyers. And I can see why Zerodha attracts so many people. Zerodha's account opening and onboarding is smooth. I can upload documents and complete most of the procedures quickly. There is minimal interaction required.

Fyers website on the other hand is confusing. I uploaded the documents and paid account opening charges. And today I got message saying I still I need to upload documents and pay the account opening charges.
Hi @vicky_ag , We regret the inconvenience caused due to the delay in account opening. We request you kindly mention your registration details by writing to [email protected] or here. We will arrange a callback at earliest. Thanks!