@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team

I called up ur support , they asked for my numbers but I have not received any call back for demo.

I can run zerodha kite and upstox on my ISP. But at the same time I'm not able to run Scalpert by finvasia or NEST or NOW. I spend about 8 hours on this ISP without any alternate ISP available. I like some features of Fyers trading platform, thats why I'm more interested in signing up with you guys. If it runs well, i m going for Fyers first. If not then I would opt between Zerodha or Upstox.

I'm going to send u my numbers via PM to u, kindly arrange a demo for a week so that i can test ur platform and decide further.

Best regards,..
Okay. Could you please DM you're details here or shoot a note at [email protected] to look into it for you.

Mukr

while looking at charts when tilt mobile the horizontal view the space is so squeezed so you can hardly do anything like drawing etc ..i seen that toggle between other charts on header is occupying more space.i wish we don't need toggle on horizontal view. i know its for ease of shifting to other charts but we are compromising on chart quality. its ok for vertical view but its not serving the purpose on horizontal view.
either completely taking it out or any swipe functionality might help. by removing that we get full size chart on horizontal view.

Some feedback i would like to provide on app.

option chain needs segregation with highlighting ATM strike ..differentiate with pale color like what we see on NSE website or any other option chain
Take out the header on horizontal view of chart to get full size chart with no distraction
fit vwap value of each stock on slide bar somewhere..its even more imp then ATP which is laggy value

Last edited:

Mukr

lols Rating in play store became like a Joke. if you can see people who rated 1 or 2 *s it has nothing to do with functionality.
Upstox came up with same at first and people started asking silly shit and upstox fell for it and they updated till it became bloated and cursed by same people yet again.It became like pain in A for them now....
Kudos fyers even low rating rants has nothing to do with functionality like hanging, app crash etc. you made very good app.Just focus more on robustness. Their are N number of apps for scanners available now.

brokenbull

Dear Fyers
I have a doubt about intraday trading new margin rules.
Let us say I have 3 lakhs₹ in my account .(no futures, no options only cash stock intraday trading close out by 3.20pm)
I bought & sold stocks under MIS mode . Buy value is 5 lakhs & sell value is 5.02 lakhs.
Since settlement is T+2 . do i incur penalty for intraday trade.
Next day my margin allowed will be 5.02 lakhs or less ?

travi

Dear Fyers
I have a doubt about intraday trading new margin rules.
Let us say I have 3 lakhs₹ in my account .(no futures, no options only cash stock intraday trading close out by 3.20pm)
I bought & sold stocks under MIS mode . Buy value is 5 lakhs & sell value is 5.02 lakhs.
Since settlement is T+2 . do i incur penalty for intraday trade.
Next day my margin allowed will be 5.02 lakhs or less ?
*I am also trying to understand the rules so pardon me if i didn't get it right and they might change every other day.

Anyway, 5.02L is a typo?

Some things to note as per latest info:
Margin penalty will actually apply from Dec 1st so i assume there is no cash penalty till then.

Margins: Minimum of Var+ELM or 20% so lets say we just take 20%.
This means you get 5X, so if you have 3L then you can get 15L intraday margin. ( Margin allowed isn't 5.02L or less )

Now coming to that 2K intraday profit in cash segment, it is realized on T+2, so from that day you have 3.02L cash and assuming 5X rule your intraday margin will be 3.02 x 5 = 15.1 L. ( If VAR+ELM is higher than 20%, you may get lesser margin )

And since the peak margin also has slabs of 25,50..100% you could get higher margin than 5X in the first 3 months which will gradually drop.

Last edited:

brokenbull

*I am also trying to understand the rules so pardon me if i didn't get it right and they might change every other day.

Anyway, 5.02L is a typo?

Some things to note as per latest info:
Margin penalty will actually apply from Dec 1st so i assume there is no cash penalty till then.

Margins: Minimum of Var+ELM or 20% so lets say we just take 20%.
This means you get 5X, so if you have 3L then you can get 15L intraday margin. ( Margin allowed isn't 5.02L or less )

Now coming to that 2K intraday profit in cash segment, it is realized on T+2, so from that day you have 3.02L cash and assuming 5X rule your intraday margin will be 3.02 x 5 = 15.1 L. ( If VAR+ELM is higher than 20%, you may get lesser margin )

And since the peak margin also has slabs of 25,50..100% you could get higher margin than 5X in the first 3 months which will gradually drop.
Hi Travi
Thanks for your reply.
5.02 lakhs is not typo. I meant 2000 ₹ profit.
Now I understood from your reply that penalties are applied only when Var+ELm margins are breached & not not on the full value of cash stock buy amount.
So with 3 lakh cash capital ,I understand that I am safe to trade up to ₹15 lakh buy & ₹15.05 lakh sell intraday in MIS mode( quick buy /quick sell in high volume stocks like ITC, sbi, icici bank etc )
this fast buy/sell frequent trding is possible only in intraday free brokerage establishments !

@FYERS_Team
The settings are not being saved, even though i am trying to change some candle colors and stuff on dark theme. And i don't see why we can't trade from pop out charts....it doesn't make sense.
@FYERS_Team
Still not able to retain the changes made to candle wick colors on black color theme. Just wanted to know if you are guys working on it or not? this was raised in month of May.