Hello team Fyers ,..

Can I get a demo for testing ur fyers web and other platforms..

My workplace ISP is heavily firewalled, I would like to check if i can make an exception and continue trading with the same ISP.

Please send me a demo login details if possible via private msg.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Hey,
Get in touch with our Support Team to arrange a demo for yourself and will send you demo login credentials.
Thanks!

Hey,
Get in touch with our Support Team to arrange a demo for yourself and will send you demo login credentials.
Thanks!
@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team

I called up ur support , they asked for my numbers but I have not received any call back for demo.

I can run zerodha kite and upstox on my ISP. But at the same time I'm not able to run Scalpert by finvasia or NEST or NOW. I spend about 8 hours on this ISP without any alternate ISP available. I like some features of Fyers trading platform, thats why I'm more interested in signing up with you guys. If it runs well, i m going for Fyers first. If not then I would opt between Zerodha or Upstox.

I'm going to send u my numbers via PM to u, kindly arrange a demo for a week so that i can test ur platform and decide further.

Best regards,..

@FYERS_Team , @Tejas Khoday
Hi,
I have raised this query (6412251)here on the forum and the support on April 21st, May 11th, June 9th and July 6th, the same query and though I got a prompt reply here on the forum, the issue in itself has remained unresolved. I shoud not have to keep on with one issue for this long. And until this clears I cannot change my demat either. I think, enough time has passed and that it should have been resolved by now. Please do look into it.
@FYERS_Team , Is there a problem with this specific query? I had my two earlier queries closed recently with a request to call your support for further assistance, I would call if I could, Is the support via email still active? And this query has remained unaddressed. Look into it.