Mukr

window 7 users are kept out from trading thru fyersone . but upstox and tradesmart dartstock is working on window 7. now what is this policy ,cant understand. i came to know it when my fyers one was not opening and hanged during logging and i called customer care and they confirm that with recent update fyersone will only work on window 10
dude look if .net framework updated or not..may be due that it might not got installed

kaly422000

dude look if .net framework updated or not..may be due that it might not got installed
yesterday while trying to log it freezes but not opened after 15 mins or so. reinstalled fyersone .same as before and called customer care. he check thru remote software and say ,u have win 7 ok. but latest update in fyers causes this problem and it will not work on window 7. again call customer care to talk diferent person and he also confirm that it will not work on window 7. now may be any developer(in this case may be dartstock) may not skip window 7 and rely only on win 10. but fyers customer care confirming it. no scope of dot net autometically update.

rajin90

Yesterday fyers desktop wasn't working whole day. Clients pointed that out at fyers twitter too.
Fyres desktop is working on windows 7 but time to time get disconnected whereas nest trader running simultaneously never shows connection error.
Also why do bew fyers trading app need cutomer's media access?

AJK

i would support it on the fact that it would avoid beginners who have no idea of market betting on the wrong bet only for the sake of leverage. a lot of household cash might have vanished into air because of this.. and some have lost themselves.. even myself, had i simply invested my initial capitals on any random Nifty 50 stocks, it would have given handsome return at least at the recent peak.

TracerBullet

It seems cover orders do not allow Breakout/Stop entry orders using trigger price.
Just asking for confirmation, i did not expect that and always assumed that they were like bracket orders but without the target.

btw, Platform looks nice and api with python lib is very easy to use. Also like the 1 click away exit all positions button.

--------------
ok, i looked at the docs, and i see that it might be supported
order entry - products
4. Cover Order (CO)
c. The order type can be either market, limit or stop or stop limit
iii. If stop loss order, then the stop loss should not be higher than the stop trigger price in buy or lower than the trigger price for sell.
iv. Same as above point 2
But i got errors from both api and Fyers web saying only Market/Limit orders are allowed for first leg. Just looking for confirmation on whether it is or is not supported before i start coding.
--------------
Support confirmed cover orders only support Market/Limit.

Last edited:
Hello Team

I have been using fyers web for a while . The UI is quite good and I'm quite satisfactory with the overall performance. However I would like to add few suggestions on order execution features, I'm not sure if this can be implemented but please have a look on future updates.

Is it possible to set hotkeys kinda features on fyers web for oder modification and creating new orders ? It should be something like hot keys for entering with one click, exit half when I press another hot key, finally exit full when I press another hot key ? This feature would be really interesting if it comes alive. Hot key feature is being currently used in some devloped markets. Hope this could be implemented soon on NSE as well

Will be waiting for your earliest reply

Kindest regards

Pavan

Hello Fyers

Are there any special offers for Traderji members opening an account with Fyers. It seems now that there are now account opening charges and demat maintenance charges which used to free for lifetime. Would appreciate a reply on this. Further if there is no value add is there any reason to consider migrating ?

Last edited: