Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

Hope you'll find this message.
When you said your hands were itching to release new mobile app, I never thought it could be this awesome.
Hats off man. You've delivered it !!! Exactly like many of us requested in the Mobile App feedback thread.

Seriously I never thought the sync between mobile & fyers web will be implemented flawlessly but you guys have delivered it.

Charts in multiple tabs is the most beautiful thing if you guys ask me to pick the best feature.

View attachment 43537
Hey @vipicorp, Thanks for appreciating :). Told you, we were going to do it. We'll continue to deliver. Good things take time :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Dear @Tejas Khoday and team,
First of all i must convey my wishes for you and your team for this wonderful mobile app. Its really a best experience to use u r new app. I am happy with that.
But still the upper circuit and lower circuit of the script is missing which is essential for trading community.plz look into this and if possible plz update.
Thank you.
Hey @nrmkvl, Thanks for the feedback. I have noted it and will see if we can do this in the future. I'm glad you like the app! :)

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
If i click on the link above my device is showing incompatible ...I wonder why ??
But I serached in the play store and able to install it ..
The first time I open any chart ...my screen started flickering and discoloring ...then went nuts I had to restrat it ..
But since then not able to reproduce the issue again
very nice app .:up:
View attachment 43546
Could be something to do with the device. We tried to make it compatible with all devices to the maximum possible extent. Glad you like the app @bpr. Thanks for your feedback :)

@ Tejas Khoday,

Few days back you asked whether you should share some research on traders,what % are profitable,what is the common timeframe etc done by you .Have you shared that somewhere ? If so give us the link for information.