Fyers guys...is deep otm option buying allowed for Nifty weekly options ? Having problems with Zerodha

• looking to hedge ATM option sell with deep OTM option buy
• need the reduced margin for hedged position
• and MIS leverage for the position as it is an intraday strategy

Is this available in fyers? will open an account if it is...thanks

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Fyers guys...is deep otm option buying allowed for Nifty weekly options ? Having problems with Zerodha

• looking to hedge ATM option sell with deep OTM option buy
• need the reduced margin for hedged position
• and MIS leverage for the position as it is an intraday strategy

Is this available in fyers? will open an account if it is...thanks
Manas, Yes, you can buy options for any strike price. Please be conscious of the bid/ask spread when trading. Consider using limit orders.

However, since they are illiquid, we have restricted selling to +20% to -20% from LTP.

I hope this helps.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
As a part of the FYERS Awareness initiative, we're doing webinars about technical analysis, trading, investing, platforms, and other useful topics. You can track & register for the upcoming activity in the Webinars page - FYERS Webinars

Join our Webinar on Application of Multiple Candlestick Patterns (Series: Japanese Candlesticks)

Tomorrow @ 4 pm

In this 3rd webinar on Japanese Candlesticks, we will talk about important Multiple Candlestick Patterns. The objective is to enable viewers to incorporate these patterns when making informed trading decisions.

Speaker: Abhishek Chinchalkar, Head of Education @FYERS

Register Here!

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Finally, the Uniformed Stamp Duty across all states has eradicated unfair competition & created a level playing field for all market participants/brokerages. This is good news for everyone except those who relied on the cost-saving as an edge.

Hello. I had a few doubts about Fyers API Bridge.

1. Is Fyers API free for a Fyers customer? I visited the Fyers website and there it was mentioned that the charges are 500/- per month. I also saw a video posted on the Fyers YouTube channel where the CEO Mr. Tejas Khoday says that the Fyers API is free. I've also seen a few posts on traderji.com saying that Fyers API is free.

2. I don't have Amibroker software or a Tradingview premium account. Is it still possible for me to use Fyers API Bridge without any of these platforms? On the Fyers website, it was mentioned that Python programming language can be used for creating automated trading algorithms. I have coding experience in Python and wanted to ask if there are any additional requirements that I need to have. Can I solely use Python for creating automated trading algorithms?

3. Can Fyers API Bridge be used with Fyers Web or is it just for Fyers One? I'm asking because I don't use Fyers One since I don't have Windows OS. I only have a Linux OS and hence only use Fyers Web.

4. Is there any backtesting feature available with Fyers API Bridge?

hello Tejas, i want to point out that the margin requirement for cover order is quite high compared to some other brokers. for example for Axis bank Samco & trade Smart are asking only 16,000 and 26,000 respectively. whereas u have not revised ur margin requirement so its still very high at approx. 62,000.. and thats the case with all the equity futures .. Please revise as the volatility is not the same as couple of months ago. atleast for large caps.