travi

It's not captured by Nse charts also, though the high for the day reflects it. The price af 1775 was traded. Fyers was able to capture the tick that even NSE was not able to capture
That's an overstatement. NSE generates the data :)
Anyway, HDFC High is clearly showing on their page.

Who is right wrong is secondary, but a guidance to the poster to use the most obvious source.
Otherwise wait for EoD when data is reconciled and distributed.
Even the authorized data vendors miss ticks. That's how the system is (snapshotting). On some other occasion Fyers may miss a tick.
They also have to adjust eod.

Now we'll wait for EoD Bhavcopy to come.

No, its not an overstatement. I never talk without facts in hand. The NSE chart DOES NOT reflect the price of 1775 in the first few ticks. I have already mentioned, that the High and low of the day at the NSE are reflecting the price of 1775. The bhav copy will too. Its just that my statement is EVEN THOUGH they own the data, their charts do not reflect the tick of 1775 :)
Attached a chart taken from NSE. The price shows a price of 1770, only in preopen. After opening, its below 1760.

Attachments

That's an overstatement. NSE generates the data :)
Anyway, HDFC High is clearly showing on their page.

Who is right wrong is secondary, but a guidance to the poster to use the most obvious source.
Otherwise wait for EoD when data is reconciled and distributed.
Even the authorized data vendors miss ticks. That's how the system is (snapshotting). On some other occasion Fyers may miss a tick.
They also have to adjust eod.

Now we'll wait for EoD Bhavcopy to come.
Though I appreciate your pointing him to the NSE website.
I have observed that Fyers almost always captures highs and lows. Take today example of Nifty Futures. The low printed on the NSE was 10225, Fyers captured 10225 correctly, but a prominent broker had that low at 10226.6. Had someone been using a system to short below low of the bar, like i had, it would have triggered a short, whereas the low of both the second and third bar was 10225 in actual, it was not broken. Fyers Charts saved me a loosing trade, compared to another prominent broker.

travi

Though I appreciate your pointing him to the NSE website.
I have observed that Fyers almost always captures highs and lows. Take today example of Nifty Futures. The low printed on the NSE was 10225, Fyers captured 10225 correctly, but a prominent broker had that low at 10226.6. Had someone been using a system to short below low of the bar, like i had, it would have triggered a short, whereas the low of both the second and third bar was 10225 in actual, it was not broken. Fyers Charts saved me a loosing trade, compared to another prominent broker.
yes, even i've observed that ticks on Fyers are accurate.
Better yet is order placement speed. they go through very fast.

https://www1.nseindia.com/ChartApp/install/charts/mainpage.jsp

Thanx bro for pointing out nse website. But there was some connectivity issue with nse new website in the morning. That's why this blunder happened.
The high of 1st 5 min candle was 1775. It was reflected at morning in this chart.
I know fyers web is more stable compared to other's web platform.
Always compare with NSE data https://www.nseindia.com/get-quotes/equity?symbol=HDFC

You get all the info with a basic chart too instead of using another platform.
View attachment 43181
hdfc nse.JPG

Last edited:

travi

It's not captured by Nse charts also, though the high for the day reflects it. The price af 1775 was traded. Fyers was able to capture the tick that even NSE was not able to capture
Sumo bhai, just to be fair, the NSE chart is a line chart and not candlestick :)

line charts are generally Close Array price plots and this is near 1m chart so we can't expect the H to be shown therefore its incorrect to say NSE not able to capture.
They broadcast all the data so that makes them the undisputed king :p