kaly422000

Hi Tejas, I completely agree that using two platforms is a very bad approach for a professional trader and that's why I am looking for a perfect blend between brokerage and charting tool. Sharekhan is way too much for a small trader like me who usually do scalping but since the brokerage is quite HIGH, I can't help it but to use a discount broker (5paisa in my case)

My only concern about fyers is whether you guys provide something stat-of-art platform like TradeTiger? I know that I am asking a lot; TradeTiger is one of a kind and no one can beat this software in market as of now but still I want to know how much similarities or differences will I find in fyers if I switch from TradeTiger to your platform?
when i started with sharekhan after six months they denied access to tradetiger due to low volume . previously, may be now also ,if u log many times but dont trade ,they may block tradetiger. when i started in stock market i started from local franchise of sharekhan so volume was low obviously

travi

but I must appreciate the effort of @FYERS_Team for providing a stable platform . :up:

little more expectation " Volume Profile " milega kya :p
Looks like some changes have happened. Some of the chart settings like background color, lines etc are not saving to my choice and reverting to def or previous setting.
Saved few times, saved as new layout etc.
Edit : Make copy layout is retaining the settings so have to switch to that and overwrite my default layout.

Last edited:
Thanks for getting in touch with us. We have informed this to the concerned team and we will get in touch with required information soon.
We request your patience. Thanks!
@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday

It's been 10 days since I contacted your team and I've still not heard back from you guys. The only response is 'We will get back to you ASAP'

Apart from the issue about transferring shares from my other demat account, I'm facing a couple of other issues as under:

1. My trading balance shows as - 560.05
This should be 0 as I paid Rs 472 during the account opening process. Please clarify.

2. The price of Reliance is showing up as 1935 on fyers market whereas the actual stock price is 1759.40
Why this discrepancy? This could lead to wrong orders as on trying to place an order, it puts in value of 1935 by default.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

@FYERS_Team
I have noticed there's a lot of delay in switching between different charts, can you please take a look. My internet connection is working fine. Can you please take a look? Anyone facing this issue of lag in switching the charts. And also i still some mock trading candles on charts.

Attachments

Last edited: