Hi, I am currently using ShareKhan (for charting) and 5Paisa (for trading)
I am looking for a broker ho give state of art charting tool like ShareKhan but also charges low brokerage like 5Paisa.
Does fyers has this combination?

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi, I am currently using ShareKhan (for charting) and 5Paisa (for trading)
I am looking for a broker ho give state of art charting tool like ShareKhan but also charges low brokerage like 5Paisa.
Does fyers has this combination?
Hey Rahul, Charting with one broker and trading with another is an incomplete experience. We understand that many traders do this and it is distracting and cumbersome. It's much more effective to do everything on one platform. I used to do that earlier too. I got fed up and started FYERS to solve such problems for traders. Jump in & explore it for yourself.

Hey Rahul, Charting with one broker and trading with another is an incomplete experience. We understand that many traders do this and it is distracting and cumbersome. It's much more effective to do everything on one platform. I used to do that earlier too. I got fed up and started FYERS to solve such problems for traders. Jump in & explore it for yourself.
Hi Tejas, I completely agree that using two platforms is a very bad approach for a professional trader and that's why I am looking for a perfect blend between brokerage and charting tool. Sharekhan is way too much for a small trader like me who usually do scalping but since the brokerage is quite HIGH, I can't help it but to use a discount broker (5paisa in my case)

My only concern about fyers is whether you guys provide something stat-of-art platform like TradeTiger? I know that I am asking a lot; TradeTiger is one of a kind and no one can beat this software in market as of now but still I want to know how much similarities or differences will I find in fyers if I switch from TradeTiger to your platform?

kaly422000

We have updated the form, kindly use the latest form. You can download and fill the form as mentioned in the link or download section of our website.

Gn!
already downloaded previous one,printed and filled and it is somewhat ready for qurier ,is it mandatory? only one issue ,can be ignored . any way if it is necessary will download and print again. Just download recent for existing trading account holder but there are total charge rs 400+300=700/ . do i have to pay 700/ for only demat account opening(existing trading account holder)

Last edited:
already downloaded previous one,printed and filled and it is somewhat ready for qurier ,is it mandatory? only one issue ,can be ignored . any way if it is necessary will download and print again. Just download recent for existing trading account holder but there are total charge rs 400+300=700/ . do i have to pay 700/ for only demat account opening(existing trading account holder)
Kindly send us the updated form as Zero AMC is applicable to all clients who have opened their Demat accounts with us on or before 31st March 2020. The existing trading account holders also need to pay these charges.