Mukr

Hi Tejas / Fyers team
Hope you are aware that in TradingView there is an option to place the long/short trades based on risk reward in long/short trade prediction tool. This is very useful for automating position sizing based on risk reward quickly perticularly for intraday trading. Please introduce this option in Fyers Web also. Attached screen shot for your info...
Its available in Fyers
Capture.PNG

View attachment 42870 [/QUOTE]
I know about this, but what I am requesting is to provide option to place orders based on this criteria.
In Tradingview there is an option to place limit order directly by right clicking on those levels in that chart (it is visible on the screen shot in my earlier post) and order window opens in which all those entry, stop loss, profit level gets captured automatically based on that levels.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Folks, NSE NOW bites the dust. The exchange's focus shifts toward its API rather than providing front-end platforms. I remember some forum members on @Traderji were vouching for it. Truth be told, it hadn't changed much since it first started in 2008. NSE must be thoroughly appreciated for taking this futuristic step.

Kudos to NSE.

TracerBullet

Folks, NSE NOW bites the dust. The exchange's focus shifts toward its API rather than providing front-end platforms. I remember some forum members on @Traderji were vouching for it. Truth be told, it hadn't changed much since it first started in 2008. NSE must be thoroughly appreciated for taking this futuristic step.

Kudos to NSE.
It was very stable and fast while Nest of other brokers, esp z, gave regular troubles. Yes it did not have as many features but stability is first priority and with NOW we had a standard tool that worked with any broker.
Used it for some years without issue. But NOW too started getting finicky few months back and since then i moved.

Sunnyraj

@FYERS_Team @Tejas Khoday - Hello, while creating watchlist in Fyers web, we have to search and add stocks manually . Is there an option to upload scrips from Excel?

Like when I run a scanner on chartink.com to find my desired stocks, I get a list of stocks, which I have to add manually in the watchlist. But sometimes there are 50-60 stocks, so the process becomes tedious.