Hi @i_xion,
Yes, we have implemented necessary changes at our end. Check this notice in this regard - NSE’s new Margin Policy Framework – Higher margins for naked positions & margin benefit For hedged positions in F&O
The margin benefit for hedged trades will be extended after the execution of the hedged trades.
How do I input trades for these? Suppose I want to short 9700 pe n buy 9400 pe? Also what is margin for same?
I tried buying 9400 pe first and then shorting 9700 pe and it didn't work. I had around 45k in my account (as this should be sufficient for this hedge trade)

How do I input trades for these? Suppose I want to short 9700 pe n buy 9400 pe? Also what is margin for same?
I tried buying 9400 pe first and then shorting 9700 pe and it didn't work. I had around 45k in my account (as this should be sufficient for this hedge trade)
Kindly note that hedge benefit will be extended only after the execution. So, at the time of execution, you should have a cumulative margin of both positions.

Kindly note that hedge benefit will be extended only after the execution. So, at the time of execution, you should have a cumulative margin of both positions.
@Tejas Khoday Just want to confirm are you planning to change this process or cumulative margin will always be needed during execution. Due to cumulative margin we will have to keep entering multiple orders which seems to be unfair. Also clients will be unable to utilize full margin which is possible due to this new feature (If i have 2 lacs amount in my account how will never be able to take more than 1 lot of short position and ideally I should be elligible to take more than 1 lot)

@Tejas Khoday Just want to confirm are you planning to change this process or cumulative margin will always be needed during execution. Due to cumulative margin we will have to keep entering multiple orders which seems to be unfair. Also clients will be unable to utilize full margin which is possible due to this new feature (If i have 2 lacs amount in my account how will never be able to take more than 1 lot of short position and ideally I should be elligible to take more than 1 lot)
We understand your concern and we're working on this. Will be done in a few days.

midhoo

@Tejas Khoday

One of the most needed feature missing in fyers is " Interchangeably Modify Orders". Eg. If a place stoploss order and I can change that as Limit order/ Market order as per my requirements. Other platforms have this feature. I know fyers is having more tools than other platforms but still missing some most basic things like trade from watch-list. Please give priority to these kind of updates first.