Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team

Most of the days intraday OCO, CO orders are blocked. Then Can you create a CNC square off "OCO" order feature like "zerodha gtt"? Only for this feature I am thinking to switch my trading platform back to zerodha.
Hi @midhoo, It is not true. BO/OCO & CO are almost always available barring days when the volatility is excessively high. We try to unblock at the earliest so that the trading is as uninterrupted as possible. Did you know that if the marketwide circuit limit of 10% is hit, the exchange will cancel all open orders on the exchange's order book?This can unleash pandemonium for traders.

Well every trading platform has some unique features. Ours has several features that other brokers don't have too. GTT is in the pipeline but it is not an immediate priority. We'll take it up in the future. The first big thing that's up next is the new FYERS App.

neo.mx

I have some queries regarding Truedata:

1. Can we fetch historical ohlc data of 15, 30 min candle upto 1 year? I am currently using trial version where I was able to fetch data upto 31 Jan 2020. For paid version, upto which date I will be able to access ohlc data of 15, 30 min candle?

2. What is the meaning of default symbol subscription limit of 200?
Does it mean we can only get ohlc of only 200 preselected scrips?
@Tejas Khoday , @FYERS_Team

Missed my query.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I have some queries regarding Truedata:

1. Can we fetch historical ohlc data of 15, 30 min candle upto 1 year? I am currently using trial version where I was able to fetch data upto 31 Jan 2020. For paid version, upto which date I will be able to access ohlc data of 15, 30 min candle?

2. What is the meaning of default symbol subscription limit of 200?
Does it mean we can only get ohlc of only 200 preselected scrips?

Hi @neo.mx,

1. Yes, it is possible. You will need to connect with TruData for more information.

2. The limit is 200 symbols for the subscription. For more, you will have to get in touch with them.

I encourage you to join the FYERS API Discussions Group on Telegram.

Is Fyers supporting new margin benefit for options selling? Margin calculator also doesn't show any margin benefit while taking strategy and fyer web is rejecting hedged trade.

Is Fyers supporting new margin benefit for options selling? Margin calculator also doesn't show any margin benefit while taking strategy and fyer web is rejecting hedged trade.
Hi @i_xion,
Yes, we have implemented necessary changes at our end. Check this notice in this regard - NSE’s new Margin Policy Framework – Higher margins for naked positions & margin benefit For hedged positions in F&O
The margin benefit for hedged trades will be extended after the execution of the hedged trades.