Hello Tejas,

i see that your margin calculator page is not being updated regularly with right info. for example it is mentioned that intraday has been blocked for crude oil and also the intraday margin required is not correct its mentioned approx. 82,000 for 1 lot of crude oil. only realised this after orders getting rejected. it was told to me that its 1,27,000 and not 82,000 like its showing on the website.
Even some your customer service agents refer to this page for giving me info. yesterday i confirmed with one of your cust support guys whether info on website is correct.. to which he said yes. So today time wasted and funds transferred in vain.

RMS team is not doing good work it seems. please pull them up.. as these info are very critical to manage funds and avoid wasting time over the phone. Thankyou

Hello..my watchlist doesnt get sync between fyers one, fyers web and fyers market..I have to create a separate watchlist in all the three platforms..n manytimes my watchlist in fyers markets gets deleted and I have to create a new watchlist again.. Is it only me facing this problem r anyone else having this issue

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello Tejas,

i see that your margin calculator page is not being updated regularly with right info. for example it is mentioned that intraday has been blocked for crude oil and also the intraday margin required is not correct its mentioned approx. 82,000 for 1 lot of crude oil. only realised this after orders getting rejected. it was told to me that its 1,27,000 and not 82,000 like its showing on the website.
Even some your customer service agents refer to this page for giving me info. yesterday i confirmed with one of your cust support guys whether info on website is correct.. to which he said yes. So today time wasted and funds transferred in vain.

RMS team is not doing good work it seems. please pull them up.. as these info are very critical to manage funds and avoid wasting time over the phone. Thankyou
Hey, This was not updated, yes. From the next trading session onwards, it will be updated on priority. Thanks for reminding us, we really appreciate it. There is no excuse for this and it will be done.

Thanks.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello..my watchlist doesnt get sync between fyers one, fyers web and fyers market..I have to create a separate watchlist in all the three platforms..n manytimes my watchlist in fyers markets gets deleted and I have to create a new watchlist again.. Is it only me facing this problem r anyone else having this issue
Hi @krish4is, Yeah that's true. We're working on syncing the mobile app and FYERS Web. It will mostly be done with the new mobile app. However, FYERS One won't be synced and that is not in the roadmap as of now.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Watch this video to Learn about TradingView Charts, Indicators, Drawing tools, Templates, Alerts, etc. If you are interested in AlgoTrading, consider subscribing to TradingView's paid plans through us to get API bridge for Free*. By the way, TradingView launched MCX Symbols finally. One extra reason to do it.

neo.mx

I have some queries regarding Truedata:

1. Can we fetch historical ohlc data of 15, 30 min candle upto 1 year? I am currently using trial version where I was able to fetch data upto 31 Jan 2020. For paid version, upto which date I will be able to access ohlc data of 15, 30 min candle?

2. What is the meaning of default symbol subscription limit of 200?
Does it mean we can only get ohlc of only 200 preselected scrips?