You said that minimum brokerage of ₹7 has been removed. But still I was charged ₹91 as Taxable Value of Supply in yesterday's trades. Can you explain why?

And I also have another complaint. If you were planning to charge a minimum of ₹7 in brokerage, you should have notified your clients through e-mail or messages. Do you expect me to check the Traderji community everyday to keep myself updated with your schemes and plans? I lost ₹91 yesterday and ₹70 the day before yesterday in Taxable Value of Supply just because I wasn't aware of your new scheme. I was under the assumption that for every trade I make, I am paying a nominal amount of money as brokerage. Had I been aware, I wouldn't have made a single trade. I have a small account (₹2000) and hence these brokerage charges affect me a lot. Seriously disappointed with Fyers.
1)Bro since they removed the min rs.7 brokerage yesterday evening therefore it would be appicable from today.
2)they have notified about changes via mail ,telegram channel and even in their website.
I think either you have ignorned the mail or have not readed it.

Hey Tejas,

I started an application for a new account today on your site and got a callback saying you guys have now introduced account opening charges of Rs 472. Why is this not mentioned on the website? Seems you guys are the only discount brokers charging account opening fees currently. Is it possible to get this waived off?

1)Bro since they removed the min rs.7 brokerage yesterday evening therefore it would be appicable from today.
2)they have notified about changes via mail ,telegram channel and even in their website.
I think either you have ignorned the mail or have not readed it.
I don't use telegram and I don't visit their website regularly. If there is any change that they are going to make, I expect to get notified via email.
I have checked my mail inbox and there is no mention of change in brokerage plan to Rs. 7. Can you post a Screenshot where they informed you about the change in brokerage plan via email?

I don't use telegram and I don't visit their website regularly. If there is any change that they are going to make, I expect to get notified via email.
I have checked my mail inbox and there is no mention of change in brokerage plan to Rs. 7. Can you post a Screenshot where they informed you about the change in brokerage plan via email?
Bro pls start using telegram as fyers provide live updates which would be very helpful to you if are a day trader.and sry bro currently i dont have that mail as i have already deleted it . and i think you should daily visit your primary broker website as they updates some important information like margin requirement, their risk mangement measures for that day, and even if their is any technical problem they will update their first.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hey Tejas,

I started an application for a new account today on your site and got a callback saying you guys have now introduced account opening charges of Rs 472. Why is this not mentioned on the website? Seems you guys are the only discount brokers charging account opening fees currently. Is it possible to get this waived off?
Hi @nolascoalphonso, Of course, It is mentioned on our website.
  1. https://fyers.in/charges-list/
  2. https://fyers.in/support/article/what-are-the-account-opening-charges-at-fyers/
  3. https://fyers.in/introducing-fyers-demat-accounts/
No, other brokers charge too to cover the client acquisition costs to some extent. I cannot comment on any temporary offers or other models using which other brokers levy fees. Until 31st March 2020, Account opening & AMC were free and AMC continues to be free for all clients. It's a nominal fee. Our cost to onboard a client is higher than our charges! :).

Thx.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Check your email inbox. We sent it on 07th or 8th May.