@Tejas Khoday

Can you please help us with the question?

I am just trying to understand, why isn't it allowed to trade from popup charts? let's say we have different scrips opened in different tabs/monitors, we can do our analysis and can place trades directly from them, instead of going back to the main dashboard and trying to find and open the scrip and then place an order, meanwhile we might just miss the move/right entry. And it's easy so that we can monitor them on different tabs/monitors. Zerodha do allow this, but ofcourse they don't have trade from charts yet, so i am not sure why Fyers doesn't?

@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team
Ignoring the questions, and not responding to them is definitely not good.

sach007

Impatient Trader
if ur trade size is rs 200/ then brokarage is 5/ and rs 300/ it is7.5/. now in rs 200/ u can not test any intraday trade.problem is where if i have to try multiple small trade for testing it wud be a problem. any way they will not make loss allowing low brokarage but still many discount broker maintaining .03 or rs 20/ which is lower.

This is strange for your testing why not pay small fees to brokers .. you want to use resources almost free ? Like you said 200 rs buy and 200 rs sell then as per earlier brokerage is 4 paisa ( 0.04) and even if conaider changed price of 0.03 then it comes to 0.12 rs ( 12 paisa only) so how can broker afford providibg you resources like .. mobile app/ desktop app/ web app , support services ... and all the things you can use ...

THen why not do trades on paper if you can't afford it..

I think broker deserve 7 rs ...for all those resources ... they provide...

And as Tejas said you can win 30 days challenge and get all brokerage back.

PLz don't take in other way ... just think about other side of coin also..

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Tejas sir how easily you are saying that win the 30 days challenge get the brokerage refund. but in reality how many trader wins the challenge? Trader who are profitable are not going to effected by it much firstly bcz of 30 days challenge and secondly they mostly trade in FNO segment and/or in large quantities natuarlly generating RS.20/-brokerage on each trade.
Only the small trader ,new trader, loss making trader, who is testing strategies in real market with small qty, trader you use to enter and exit at multiple levels in small quantities, trader using BO mostly are going to effect.
So i please request you to atleast remove that RS.7/- minimum brokerage for equity trader and make the brokerage structure simple again.
We are the only Brokerage in India to give you a brokerage refund if you win the challenge and that to to the tune of 10,000 per challenge which is by no means a small amount. I mentioned this because it needs to be acknowledged.. we do a lot within a small fee structure. While you make these claims, we also have costs to Incur, Amit.

Kindly change angle. Thanks.

Sent from my Mi A2 using Tapatalk

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
7rs is very less fees for experiments and market studying , that you are doing on a wonderful platform. It can't stay 1 rs for the end of the world. Come to senses guys. Stock market learning is an expensive practise for a trader. Because it rewards too well. So just be ready to spend some to get a large some. Don't think it all as negative as it may seem. Also we as the other gentleman said , Its never going to be a geojit or kotak era. We have options. If you need zero brokerage , we have finvasia for example. So if we are following Fyers, then the reason is never about brokerage . Plus they allow you to earn the brokerage back.
Despite levying among the lowest costs and giving Brokerage refunds, I have always said that people should open an account and trade with us if they are looking for quality. We have been the first in many initiatives and we take up new things to "add value" to clients and we intend to charge bare minimum fees.

And you're right, it's less for testing. After all, if you are not even willing to pay such small fees then one should consider increasing the account size so it will hit 20.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
ys nest is better platform but i need trading software with good charting option. sadly i heard that zerodha for sometime not updating pi where as dartstock is doing regular updates but that does not mean they are better platform than tradelab
Hey, FYI Tradelabs is focused on other products now. They have moved their focus and thus, some brokers that took the platforms are not using it as before. No more comments.. This is based on my info. You can do your own research I reserve the right to be wrong. Whereas, Dart Stock is focused on its platform and thus, updates are regular. Also, it has received overwhelming positive response.

We understand your concern & we have already posted here that as per the platform functionality & the security reasons trading from the pop-out chart is not possible. We will review this with our team to enable this in future.
Thanks!
Although i am not sure what security reasons might be there, but please review it with your team because it's such a nice feature and not to have it enabled is not good as other brokers are allowing it.