Tejas sir pls solve the following issue on fyers web:-
1) sometimes watchlist don't get load after mutiple refreshes it loads
2) sometimes chart also dont get load usually during market starts and at night. Automatically after sometime it works normally
3) usually at night cloud save option don't work for few hours and start working after sometimes(PLS SOLVE THE CLOUD SAVE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)
4) time and sale filter not updating in real time need switching between tabs to load new value
I have tested all the above mentioned issue in 2 different system with 2 different ISPs with different browsers at the same time .
Noted. We w'll review this at our end.

Bro it will not effect you if you are FNO trader but if you trade on equity and used to place multiple orders in small quantity Rs.7/- minimum may effect you especially if you use Bracket Order.think of a situation where you place 1 BO and it get divided into many orders.
Now if you buy and sell 100 shares @Rs.100,your brokerage is Re.1 on buy side and Re.1 on sell side.(0.01%).Hereafter you have to pay 7+7=Rs.14 apart from other charges.Your breakeven will become high.Scalping in low priced shares will become very difficult.

@FYERS_Team
Still waiting for a response to this question.
@Tejas Khoday

Can you please help us with the question?

I am just trying to understand, why isn't it allowed to trade from popup charts? let's say we have different scrips opened in different tabs/monitors, we can do our analysis and can place trades directly from them, instead of going back to the main dashboard and trying to find and open the scrip and then place an order, meanwhile we might just miss the move/right entry. And it's easy so that we can monitor them on different tabs/monitors. Zerodha do allow this, but ofcourse they don't have trade from charts yet, so i am not sure why Fyers doesn't?

sach007

Impatient Trader
Bro it will not effect you if you are FNO trader but if you trade on equity and used to place multiple orders in small quantity Rs.7/- minimum may effect you especially if you use Bracket Order.think of a situation where you place 1 BO and it get divided into many orders.
7 rs minimum might be for the whole day I think ... bcoz if one trades 1000 rs buy 1000 rs sell then as per 0.01 fyers Would get 10 paisa buy 10 paisa sell so 20 paisa brokerage... which I think would not justify resources in place.

So for such traders its 7 rs minimum would be applied I think.

kaly422000

wanted to open demat and start trading in fyers. i have trading account already with 3rd party demat but now change my idea . i mainly do intraday cash so rs 7 minimum brokarage is a problem for testing intraday trade so will stick to zerodha and upstox . they r much more technologically better

kaly422000

7 rs minimum might be for the whole day I think ... bcoz if one trades 1000 rs buy 1000 rs sell then as per 0.01 fyers Would get 10 paisa buy 10 paisa sell so 20 paisa brokerage... which I think would not justify resources in place.

So for such traders its 7 rs minimum would be applied I think.
but leader zerodha and upstox still not charging minimum brokarage like eg rs 7. actually is is the trend for offline brokers

but leader zerodha and upstox still not charging minimum brokarage like eg rs 7. actually is is the trend for offline brokers
Recently both zerodha and upstox have increased thier brokerage from minimum 0.01% to 0.03% and 0.05% respectively keeping the upper limit of Rs.20/- intact BUT fyers have gone a one step further and complicating the whole brokerage structure by imposing both 0.03% and minimum Rs.7/- for equity segment.

kaly422000

Recently both zerodha and upstox have increased thier brokerage from minimum 0.01% to 0.03% and 0.05% respectively keeping the upper limit of Rs.20/- intact BUT fyers have gone a one step further and complicating the whole brokerage structure by imposing both 0.03% and minimum Rs.7/- for equity segment.
ys i have problem with rs 7/ minimum brokarage for cash intraday as i sometime have to test with small quantity. now .03 has become trend in this lockdown but rs 7/ minimum brokarage sud be withdrawn. minimum brokarage is a trend for offline brokers but they give many other facility like free call to trade and others