@FYERS_Team

Please update the Fyers one Application installation file in Website. I am not able to install it, showing as old version. And Fyers web not working properly after market hours.
Kindly try this with reinstalling the Application on get in touch with our Support Team. The website has been updated.

Last edited:

neo.mx

Earlier I registered for using Fyers API and created an App in Fyers Api page. As I am not using Fyers API for my trading decisions and also I want to be eligible for fyers 30 day challenge refund.

Is deleting the API app from API dashboard page will automatically make me eligible for my next 30 day challenge?

@FYERS_Team
I am just trying to understand, why isn't it allowed to trade from popup charts? let's say we have different scrips opened in different tabs/monitors, we can do our analysis and can place trades directly from them, instead of going back to the main dashboard and trying to find and open the scrip and then place an order, meanwhile we might just miss the move. And it's easy so that we can monitor them on different tabs/monitors.
@FYERS_Team
Still waiting for a response to this question.