Hello Team Fyers, Have a query regarding FyersOne
I have a friend, using Windows 8, and he is not able to use FyersOne on his Laptop. It installs, sometimes even runs once, then it cites Compatibility error and refuses to run, saying, Contact publisher of Software for compatible version.
Please advise.
Its running perfectly on my Windows 7 machines, so I know its not a server issue.
Please advise

Sir,
1- What data source is used for Fyers web (Tradingview) charts ? Is it direct from NSE, or through other channel or vender ?
2- What data source is used for trade execution ?
3- How to refresh data in Fyers web, several tics are missing. Even after re-login missing ticks present in Nifty Future. How to solve it. Volume data is also incorrect.

Mavala

So one cannot open only trading account with Fyers? I have been told it’s mandatory to have demat with Fyers and demat is no more free.I was inclined to open new trading account for one of index F&O trading strategy but anyway will look for elsewhere.

So one cannot open only trading account with Fyers? I have been told it’s mandatory to have demat with Fyers and demat is no more free.I was inclined to open new trading account for one of index F&O trading strategy but anyway will look for elsewhere.
I have a trading account with them (no demat account).

Their sales executive or whatever that person told me that we do not allow only trading account.It appears either Fyers have too many customers now or they do not understand Broking business run by traders not investors.
No need to badmouth them. Send them an email. Get their response in writing. Maybe they have changed their policies in this regard. If a demat account is necessary, even I would like to hear about it.

Hey @Mavala,
There is no policy change in this regard, we ask clients to open a Demat account with us for the smooth operational processes. You can open an only Trading account with us as usual. Hope you're aware of the CMR.
DM your registration details will do the needful to onboard you.