kingkrunal

hi @Tejas Khoday ,

I am a pro at the tradingview but cannot find the nse future options charts.. i am plannign to use the bridge api from fyers where you have mentioned that the data will be available at tv..

so how to get that data please ?

thanks

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
hi @Tejas Khoday ,

I am a pro at the tradingview but cannot find the nse future options charts.. i am plannign to use the bridge api from fyers where you have mentioned that the data will be available at tv..

so how to get that data please ?

thanks
Hi @kingkrunal, TradingView does not provide data for F&O. You will have to trigger orders in F&O based on the underlying price movements. The API Bridge has the functionality to configure that. Watch our videos on API Bridge here.

Hope this helps.

kingkrunal

Hi @kingkrunal, TradingView does not provide data for F&O. You will have to trigger orders in F&O based on the underlying price movements. The API Bridge has the functionality to configure that. Watch our videos on API Bridge here.

Hope this helps.
So it is not accurate as the future can be in premium or discount.. the slippages can be more dangerous in long term.. is there any way where we can link up fyers data or fireup the alerts from fyers rather then tv ?