regularly in BNF 1 mic chart of fyers web is missing the ticks. are you guys going to fix it?? as its very problematic?

regds

Hi,
Can you share the screenshot for the same? We will look into it.
Thanks!
below is the 1m chart of BNF. other brokers charts are normal no gaps and price distortion

please look into it.

Hi Tejas,

I was in the process of account opening using your website, and accidentally I missed a single digit in my phone number. After retrying it says that my email is associated.

I called to customer care since yesterday morning but customer care is neither supportive nor helping.

Now the question of account opening remains behind. My actual concern now is if before opening an account, the reach of customer care of Fyers is so difficult, and inability of them to solve a simple problem then what if I get stuck in any order or any other critical situation during trading, after opening the account.

Your phone lines always have a long waiting period, sometimes I have to try an hour in order to get it.

I also requested them to provide me the demo so that I get familiar with the platform. I give them my mail address and they promised me that they are providing me the detailed information. But I did not received any mail yet.

May I ask do you provide any other phone line after opening the account ?

Sorry for my bad experience. A broker with wonderful feature, chart trading, API, bridges, but with very poor operations.

Manish
[email protected]

In Fyers mobile, orders are shown nicely in recent order on top . For executed orders, execution time is taken instead of order placement time. Similarly,for modified orders,modified time is taken instead of order initiation time. This is very nice. But in FYERS web i am unable to find a similar provision for sorting orders. It always gets displayed in order placement time only. Can u please guide on how to sort similar to FYERS mobile ?

kharikumaar

@FYERS_Team , @Tejas Khoday , why is it that an existing equity client faces so much difficulty in adding the mcx account also whereas a new client can open one online. why should a existing client be treated like this. my friend opened a new account and started trading the next day, whereas i had to sent documents and a week later no one seems to have any idea of the status ? this is ridiculous