second consecutive trading day ticks are missing on 1 minute chart in fyers web BNF. please look into it.

Sometimes , MCX BO gets rejected with below errors :
1. Trigger gap is out of the specified GAP range. Order didn't gets placed itself.
2. Order price below the low price not allowed. In this case, order gets placed, but one of the target or stoploss gets rejected with the above error and order gets squared off.
Can you please guide us on more details on this error ?
How to find out the acceptable price range for a commodity to place orders ?

1. Trigger gap is out of the specified GAP range. Order didn't gets placed itself.
2. Order price below the low price not allowed. In this case, order gets placed, but one of the target or stoploss gets rejected with the above error and order gets squared off.
Usually I place crude oil bo with 10sl and 10target if face trigger gap out of the specified gap range error means place order with sl20 and target 10

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

Hi @raj98,
1. You have to place SL/Target in the range of 20 points.
2. The DPR is set from the exchange end. Kindly place the order within the DPR range. We are working on DPR and for the time being, call our support numbers to know DPR range.

Hi All,

The latest panic has gripped the markets by causing stocks to plunge & rattle everyone with a huge spurt in volatility. In this testing time, it's tough to trade without emotional ups & downs.

Learn how programmatic trading can be used to trade effectively in these market circumstances by attending our free webinar tomorrow at 5 PM. Set a reminder in advance from the given link. See you there!

Whether trailing stop loss option in BO supported ? I can see the field but it is disabled.
A lot of traders have reported a high failure rate with Trailing SL on other platforms and it's inherent issues with proper order execution. Hence, we have kept that on hold at the moment. We may take this up in the future.

@Tejas Khoday
@FYERS_Team

Is there any minimum profit to be made for winning 30 days challenge? I had a profit of 360 rupees after deducting all the brokerages and charges (Challenge ended 11 Feb 2020). I opened a ticket regarding this (#8040386), but no response.
No, there is no minimum profit requirement for the FYERS 30 Day Challenge. We will look into this and update you on the raised ticket itself.
Thanks!