ticks are missing in BNF in fyers web chart on 1 min time frame there are gaps, which are not there in other brokers chart.

Others brokers have stop giving intraday leverage in mcx and not permitting crude options. Asking for full margin. Are you guys too started the same. As I am looking to switch. And when you guys allow common funds in nse, mcx and currency.If that happen great for full time small traders.

Others brokers have stop giving intraday leverage in mcx and not permitting crude options. Asking for full margin. Are you guys too started the same. As I am looking to switch. And when you guys allow common funds in nse, mcx and currency.If that happen great for full time small traders.
Hi @MANISH_DAMANI,
Currently, we are providing the as usual 10x leverage in BO/CO and 3x leverage for Intraday trades in MCX Futures. For options, we are not providing any leverage since it is a bit risky considering the volatile outlook of the market, but you can trade them with us.
We are working on the common ledger functionality and looking for more clarity from the exchanges. It is on our agenda and soon will update you on this.
Thanks!

bashasm

@Tejas Khoday @FYERS_Team
I see huge spike in margin for BO/CO for Crude, I cross compared it with Zerodha, they are giving it for Rs. 3000 only
Please check

Edit: Even now zerodha have disabled the BO/CO
1584278922401.png

Last edited:
How to differentiate a new pending BO and a square off BO in mobile app orders window ? Sometimes , both new order and existing square off orders are kept at same price and I am unable to find which is which. Currently, I am comparing the timestamps and finding it. Any other easier way ?