Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Whether FYERS support bracket orders (BO) for MCX options ? If yes, Whether any separate request to be raise d to activate BO for MCX Options or is it activated by default to all clients ?
Hi @raj98, We do provide BO for MCX futures but not options as they are not liquid enough and thus is not feasible. You could lose a lot of money due to the bid/offer spreads.

bashasm

FYERS Awareness is organizing a seminar along with MCX in Bangalore! If you are interested to attend the free seminar, you can register here. The speaker is the regional head of MCX and is the right person to clarify any doubts with regards to trading in MCX. I thought it would add value to those who seek the detailed clarifications from the exchange official directly at the seminar. With our awareness initiative, we aim to increase the knowledge about the capital markets in India.

For more such events, stay tuned with us on the above-mentioned Twitter handle and do spread the word to your trader friends who are seeking ways to improve their awareness on the subject. Thanks!

View attachment 40390
It would be great if you can upload the recording

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Latest Blog: FYERS Strengthens ties with TradingView

To reduce the cost of technology for AlgoTrading and provide access to Tradingview's paid features, we have introduced a very unique offer for our clients! You can now subscribe to TradingView's paid version & get FYERS API Bridge for Free!* Avail access to PineScript, Volume Profile & public library indicators. Integrate with FYERS to get a complete solution for Algo trading. I encourage you to read the latest blog post! I'm very excited to offer this value-add to the trading community. Do share it with your fellow-TradingView enthusiasts!

bpr

Latest Blog: FYERS Strengthens ties with TradingView

To reduce the cost of technology for AlgoTrading and provide access to Tradingview's paid features, we have introduced a very unique offer for our clients! You can now subscribe to TradingView's paid version & get FYERS API Bridge for Free!* Avail access to PineScript, Volume Profile & public library indicators. Integrate with FYERS to get a complete solution for Algo trading. I encourage you to read the latest blog post! I'm very excited to offer this value-add to the trading community. Do share it with your fellow-TradingView enthusiasts!
Not sure I understand
But I don't see fyers here ...is it still in progress??

1583304303851.png

Guys,
Using Fyers API can I use Amibroker to push orders manually? I am not asking about auto trading using strategies. If it's possible I won't have to switch between Fyers & Ami.

kingkrunal

hi, just saw an email about the api bridge..
is there any usecases of how to to do that with amibroker or tradingview ?
and what is diffferent from the free normal api and the api bridge ?
or it is the same api which was free and now it is chargeable ?
@Tejas Khoday
Thanks

Last edited: